All reviews rooftop terrace moped hire minute walk from the beach the main road lovely pool every morning hosts drain bugs resort lanta island thailand noise chill accommodation ko
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Nice quite small family run resort. Owners very nice and welcoming. Some of the local drivers had issues so best to tell them it’s across the road from the Andaman resorts beside the 7/11.

Rooms were very clean with very modern bathroom, strong wifi, clean and spacious pool with some great inflatables to relax on. ;)

It’s slightly off the main road but yet only a 5 min walk to the beach where you can experience some great sun sets.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2018

We can't say enough good things about this resort and the people who runs it / work there! We have never experienced better service and would absolutely recommend this to our friends and family as well as any others.
Perfect place for those who wants a quiet and relaxed place near the beach.

Jeanine and Håkon, Norway

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We had high expectations based on the high price but left feeling underwhelmed. The cleaning staff left the doors open while cleaning so there were many bugs in the room. The breakfast was also the worst we’ve had in Southeast Asia— instant coffee, odd things like hot dogs and chicken wings and cold eggs— we ended up eating peanut butter and toast. You have to cross a busy street to reach the beach, and the pictures make it seem more relaxing than it is. We were expecting a resort, which it is not. The staff work hard and were very helpful with booking trips and provided us cheap motorbike rentals, but for the price we wish we’d stayed elsewhere and on the beach.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dana S
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Great family friendly small resort with very nice service.

The owners and the staff were so nice and helpfull. I will recommend this resort to everybody. With or without kids, its perfect!

Tobias and family.
Denmark

Room Tip: all houses are the same.
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank tobiasaam
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

What can I say about the Chalaroste lanta private resort.
Firstly, the staff and mostly Mai and her husband, such amazingly friendly people who cannot do enough for you to ensure you have the most amazing stay, we rented a scooter and upon my husband leaving the hotel he acquired a puncture. I approached may who then sent her husband to find him in his car with a replacement scooter, they did not charge us for the puncture and just replaced the scooter for us !!! They are the most friendly people I’ve ever met.
Secondly, the rooms are so clean and tidy, the bedding was changed every two days, something which I’ve never experienced in Thailand and was greatly appreciated. The housekeeping ladies were also super friendly are super at there job, I want to take them home with me.
I never made it to breakfast however the staff allowed my husband to bring down toast and jam every morning for me to eat in the room. Gonna miss the jam on toast.
The location itself is perfect with just a short stroll to the beach and far enough away that it’s super quiet and chilled in the day.
Beds are so comfy clean towels everyday !!!
Keep up the amazing work to all the staff and the chalaroste 5 starts