All reviewssunset barfree kayaksnational parkquiet beachdeluxe sea viewsouth end of the islandroom safegarden villalow tidemassage areathai massagerelaxing placenice poolmotorbike rentalbeach towelskrabi airportstayed here for nights
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I just stayed here for 5 nights at the tail end of high season. We had a wonderful time!
The good:
1. Beautiful private beach. It is rocky in spots but it’s easy to find sandy areas or just float over the rocks.
2. Comfortable room with beautiful view.
3. Excellent communication leading up to our stay and booking airport transfer.
4. Very nice breakfast buffet and nice service.
5. Beautiful grounds with jungle/garden feel.
6. Great location away from busier & noisier areas. Close to national park which also has a gorgeous beach (but mean monkeys).
7. Very attentive staff. They knew who we were and our room number. Always came to get us when our taxi came to take us places. I took a tumble when we arrived and they were very caring to be sure I was okay and salvaging my broken bottle of duty free rum. LOL!
8. Decent massage. I’ve had better but the location is nice.
Needing improvement:
1. Restaurant could be more welcoming for dinner. Perhaps a few tables down on the sand would be nice. Feels a bit cafeteria like for dinner so we only ate there our first night. Food was quite tasty though! Dinner a couple of doors down at Take it Easy was a very good alternative.
2. Motorbike rental was difficult and expensive. Rented a motorbike at Take it Easy 2 doors down for half the price.
3. It’s a bit far from shopping and dining alternatives. Easy to get to if you can do a motorbike, but after dark it can be a bit scary. Would be nice to have a shuttle service.
4. Our biggest complaint is with the concierge/tour coordinator. Don’t know his name, but he was no help at all. There really should be someone with knowledge of the various tours to give advice. I can read a brochure myself. But when I have questions, it would be nice to have a more helpful person behind the desk.

Lastly, I see reviews about the high price of this resort. Perhaps these reviewers came during high season. But we booked through Agoda and received an excellent deal! I recommend looking at the various booking sites for deals.

All in all we had a wonderful experience and highly recommend Anda Lanta Resort!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nanette E
AndaLantaTeam, Front Office Manager at Anda Lanta Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Dear Nanette: Greetings from Anda Lanta Resort! Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback resulting from your recent stay at our Anda Lanta Resort. Our management very much appreciates your taking time off to provide us with these list of useful comments for the betterment of our facilities and services. It was a great pleasure for having had the good opportunity of serving and accommodating your needs while here. At the same time, please accept our sincere apologies for any undue inconvenience caused while here, ie. concierge/tour coordinator. Subsequently, we have taken immediate action to rectify this area for improvement to serve our guests. Nevertheless, we hope you have thoroughly enjoyed your overall stay in exploring the beauty and serenity of nature surrounding our resort on Koh Lanta, as well as, our private white sandy beach, including the wide selection of yummy delicacies at the Anda Pearl Restaurant and the relaxing massage overlooking the beautiful blue sea. It is very much hopeful that this wonderful experience will bring back fond memories of your visit and that we can be expecting to welcome you back to our Land of Smiles at Anda Lanta Resort again for your future holidays.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

We stayed here for 10 nights at the end March 2018. We were looking for a place to chill and relax and it fitted the bill perfectly. The hotel opened out onto a quiet beach and it also has a good sized pool with shallower areas for children. The rooms are mini bungalows set in lovely well-kept gardens. Inside they were spacious and we had a big balcony to sit out and read. The buffet breakfast was very good and the staff couldn't have been more helpful and friendly. There were some families there and the staff seemed to really enjoy looking after the kids, giving the parents chance to catch 10 minutes peace! The food served throughout the rest of the day was good and there are a couple of bars/restaurants along the beach which gave us some other food and drink options.I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants some time to relax and enjoy a quiet break to recharge their batteries..

Room Tip: The garden view rooms looked bigger than the rooms nearer the beach, and had more private balconies
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank OstrichLondon
AndaLantaTeam, Front Office Manager at Anda Lanta Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Guest: Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback resulting from your recent stay at our Anda Lanta Resort. We very much appreciate your taking time off to provide us with this useful information for the betterment of our facilities and services. It was indeed a great pleasure for having had the opportunity of serving and accommodating your needs while here. We hope you have thoroughly enjoyed your overall stay in exploring the beauty and serenity of nature surrounding our resort on Koh Lanta, as well as, our private white sandy beach, including the wide variety of yummy delicacies at the Anda Pearl Restaurant and the relaxing massage overlooking the beautiful blue sea. It is very much hopeful that this wonderful experience will bring back fond memories of your visit and that we can be expecting to welcome you back to our Land of Smiles at Anda Lanta Resort again for your future holidays.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel was nice enough, right on the beach, had very pretty grounds and a nice pool. Our room was spacious, the bed was comfortable, big balcony with a nice view. Breakfast was fine, not amazing but lots of options. I guess I was just really looking forward to a plush resort, and it didn’t quite meet expectations. It felt a little sterile to me, both in the room and in the breakfast/bar area, kind of like a big chain hotel. I booked this hotel based on other high reviews, but if I could do it again I think I’d stay at another hotel, maybe a little further up the island where there’s more going on. There are only a couple restaurants and bars near the hotel, and the hotel restaurant was very unappealing - the highest price I paid for a fruit smoothie in Thailand, and they didn’t even use fresh fruit... I can understand paying a premium at a resort, but if you pay 2-4 times the normal price for food/drinks, you expect the quality to be at least as good. Not the case here. I was traveling with my husband, in our early 30s with no kids. I was picturing ordering an afternoon cocktail lying by the pool, but we were only at the pool for about 30 minutes one morning and then had to leave because it was just too noisy. The pool had two shallow wading areas - perfect for little kids, and there were LOTS of them. They were cute and well behaved, but kids like to play and splash and yell - it wasn’t the sort of grown ups holiday I had in mind. There are lounge chairs on the beach, which is where we spent most of our time, but they only shaded area is on a slope, and the loungers were metal and heavy to move, so you couldn’t really adjust them at all, just kept awkwardly sliding down and readjusting. So in summary, would I recommend the Anda Lanta to a friend? Only if that friend had 1-2 kids under the age of 5 and just wanted to go somewhere with a buffet breakfast and a nice pool that wasn’t overly expensive. For any other friends, I’d say check out somewhere else on Koh Lanta.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Amy M
AndaLantaTeam, Front Office Manager at Anda Lanta Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Amy: Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback resulting from your recent stay at our Anda Lanta Resort. We very much appreciate your taking time off to provide us with this useful information for the betterment of our facilities and services. It was a great pleasure for having had the opportunity of serving and accommodating your needs while here. At the same time, we would like to apologise for any undue inconveniences caused during your stay. Nevertheless, we hope you have enjoyed your stay in exploring the beauty and serenity of nature surrounding our resort on Koh Lanta, as well as, our private white sandy beach, including the wide range of yummy delicacies at the Anda Pearl Restaurant and the relaxing massage overlooking the beautiful blue sea. It is hopeful that we will be given future opportunities to welcome you back to our Land of Smiles at Anda Lanta Resort again for your holidays.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay here. The location is great and the hotel is good. My lower rating is because i feel the hotel is overpriced for what you get. Our room was nearly 200 a night and i expected more for that price. The staff are friendly but don't give the level of service you get at other similar priced places. It came across at times as staff were a bit disinterested but i think it's more they arent fluent in english so some (not all) come across a bit disinterested. Rooms are nice but the bed is rock hard. Seriously hard even for Thailand. I had to check it was actually a mattress and not a slab of timber! The pool area is lovely and the beach is great (though a bit rocky). The beach isnt very busy so it's a nice break from other beaches in thailand. My other complaint is it's a bit isolated. The hotel hires scooters but we were there with a 3 year old so were a bit restricted. Would be great if they offered a free shuttle a couple of times a day to the nearest town so you could escape the hotel for a bit.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank LissaS_82
AndaLantaTeam, Front Office Manager at Anda Lanta Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear Lisssa: Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback resulting from your recent stay at our Anda Lanta Resort. We very much appreciate your taking time off to provide us with this useful information for the betterment of our facilities and services. It was a great pleasure for having had the opportunity of serving and accommodating your needs while here. However, we would also like to apologise for any undue inconvenience caused during your stay. We hope you have enjoyed your stay in exploring the beauty and serenity of nature surrounding our resort on Koh Lanta, as well as, our private white sandy beach, including the wide variety of yummy delicacies at the Anda Pearl Restaurant and the relaxing massage overlooking the beautiful blue sea. It is hopeful that this wonderful experience will bring back fond memories of your visit and that we can be expecting to welcome your family back to our Land of Smiles at Anda Lanta Resort again for your future holidays.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We just stayed at the resort for seven days and loved our time there.
Spacious and comfortable room with nice deck. We chose a garden room on first floor of a eight unit block.
We had end unit and up a slight hill had a great view of the sea.
This beach is fantastic just about a private beach with Crystal,clear warm water. The rather remote location offers a fabulous place to relax and enjoy all types of water sports.
I was also like to say the food at the restaurant was excellent with a friendly and fun staff.
We also enjoyed the family friendly atmosphere as there were many young families with kids.
My wife had several massages that she claims were some of the best she ever had.
I highly recommend this resort and the island of Koh Lanta.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
AndaLantaTeam, Front Office Manager at Anda Lanta Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear Marco: Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback resulting from your 7 days recent stay at our Anda Lanta Resort. We very much appreciate your taking time off to provide us with this useful information for the betterment of our facilities and services. It was indeed a great pleasure for having had the good opportunity of serving and accommodating your needs while here. We are also very delighted to hear that you and your wife have thoroughly enjoyed your stay in exploring the beauty and serenity of nature surrounding our resort on Koh Lanta, as well as, our private white sandy beach, including the wide variety of yummy delicacies at the Anda Pearl Restaurant and the relaxing massage overlooking the beautiful blue sea. It is hopeful that this wonderful experience will cherish fond memories of your visit and that we can be expecting to welcome you back to our Land of Smiles at Anda Lanta Resort again for your future holidays.