SriLanta Resort(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$25
  • Breakfast included
Royal Lanta Resort and Spa(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$19
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$21/night.

Costa Lanta(Ko Lanta)
US$62
US$141
US$129
Agoda.com
Lanta Just Come(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$14
US$10
Twin Bay Resort(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$23
US$19
Priceline
Mook Lanta Resort(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$8
US$7
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$8/night.

All reviewsdeluxe villaoutdoor bathtublong beachmanager leopool accesslow seasonbath and showeregg stationmain buildingdirect accesssecond homebeach bar and restauranttour desksitting areaenjoyable stayday bedlarge bed
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Lanta Sand is in a nice position at the North end of the beach with many different choices of accommodation from hotel style rooms to garden villas, two swimming pools with a beach side bar. Nice big beach side restaurant where breakfast is taken, the breakfast choice is very good and caters for every choice and the staff are really nice and friendly. We particularly liked Pha - the coffee lady and Nampon who worked on the egg station who's smile lit up the world.
Be aware there are no sunbeds on the beach at all at any of the hotels but at Lanta Sand they are positioned under the trees right next to the beach but they can get crowded, some people go down at 7am to put towels on the beds!
Mr Laan and Mr Leo (manager and assistant manager) are both very helpful should you encounter any problems.
Will be visiting again next year.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
LantaSandGroup, General Manager at Lanta Sand Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Dear aqualungcheshire,
Thank you for a nice feedback of your stay at Lanta Sand Resort & Spa. We are glad that you love our location, swimming pool, bar, breakfast and our services attitude. We are so proud that the services that our staff provided have met your expectation, especially extra effort of Pha & Namfon who made your holiday enjoyable. I have shared your messages to them and others team members. They are so proud to read your warm note and mention theirs name on internet.
Thanks again for recommend our resort on Tripadvisor. Please keep in touch and feel free to contact me directly if you have any plan to Thailand. We hope to have chance serving you again in the near future.

Manages & Team Members

Reviewed 17 June 2018

My family and I went there a few times . Never disapoint ...The standard of service always the same, warm welcome and helpful staff and of course as well friendly. For us feel very comfortable to stay there.
We will return again in March 2019... looking forward to be there again.

Thank you Khun P'Laan and chef Ning..you are the best. (^_^)

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank WannJai K

Dear WannJai K,
Thank you for your excellent feedback of your few times stay at Lanta Sand Resort & Spa. We are glad to learn that our guests love our personal services provided by our management team. Our staff sincere, helpful and friendly attitude is great here. I have shared your nice feedback to the team especially Chef Ning & Laan. We will be ensure that we continue our way to please our customer.

Korb Khun Krub See you in March 2018.

Managers & Team Members

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Amazing spot. Great staff. Beautiful and larhe rooms. A very good restaurant and spa. Very quite. We took cooking class there and had a lot of time. We rented a motobike there for a fair price. Definataley recomanded!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
LantaSandGroup, General Manager at Lanta Sand Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Dear oshrat n,
Thank you for your nice review experiences stay at Lanta Sand Resort & Spa. We are happy to learn that your holiday with us is Amazing.
i have shared your messages with the team members, especially our Chef is so proud about her cooking class. Please keep in touch and we look forward to serving you again in the the future.

Manager and Team Memebrs

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Thailand was this years destination for our holiday ,we travel all over the world and Thailand did not disappoint . I picked koh lanta because we like to relax and charge our batteries and this was the perfect place for us , I will write this review in sections because it’s easier to explain
THE FLIGHT
we flew from Heathrow to Bangkok then on to Krabi ,with Thai airline economy seats
The seating legroom was good and the food was lovely it took just under 12 hours to Bangkok ,and 1 hour 15 mins to Krabi
TRANFERS TO AND FROM HOTEL
I had booked private tranferes to and from the hotel with amazing lanta company and they didn’t disappoint they were very good very safe drivers
THE HOTEL LANTA SANDS RESORT
we were early getting to our hotel and our room wasn’t ready ,we were hot ,miserable, and tired from the traveling and the staff was very good and got the room ready as soon as they could
THE ROOM
was the deluxe villa A06 ,the bed was 7ft by 7ft and very comfortable , air conditioning, and a large wet room and outside bath and shower which we loved ,the cleaners cleaned every day and fresh towels ,we had a kettle and coffee and tea ,but no fresh milk so I bought my own milk in the local shop ( I like my cuppa in the morning)
I read the last review on here about the rooms yes there’s leaves and dust in the bath outside but it is outside near trees and bugs ,and yes the place could do with a good revamp but it wasn’t that bad , this hotel is not luxury but it wasn’t bad
THE POOLS
the pool near the reception was newer then the pool near the restaurant,it was deep and lovely to swim in ,but the pool near the restaurant was the one we use mostly every day ,this is low season and yes the pool was looking tired and needs a new lining bit it was lovely to swim in and right by our villa for a quick dip in the mornings ,most days we were the only ones in there because there wasn’t many people there ,
THE RESTAURANT
We were room only for 2 weeks ,so we bought our food every day ,we only eat in this restaurant ,it was perfect we love the food here the staff were fantastic ,please thank MA, TU,AND SOLAE and the other staff for there service they were lovely people who made our time there, our massaman curry and kho pad was superb
THE STAFF
Were all very helpful and engaged us in conversation even though we wasn’t good at speaking Thai we got though it
THE FOOD
What can I say just FANTASTIC
THE BEACH
it was beautiful the sea was crystal clear and like swimming in a warm bath and the sand is powder perfect in every way
BIG GAME FISHING
We came for the fishing and we was not disappointed ,we hired a private long tail boat with captain dam and his accomplices sun and had a fantastic time ,we fish all over the world but I never caught a blue marlin ,but OMG,! I was so lucky I caught one not a monster but still a marlin I was so happy
TRIPS
We only did one trip PHI PHI ISLAND , well what can I say ,it was a experience ,I was shocked by all the people on the beach is was mad!,, the beach was spectacular and extremely beautiful but my god there was too many people luckily it was going to be shut down the next day for 4 months to give the coral time to grow but sadly I don’t think this is going to be long enough ,
OVERALL THOUGHTS ON THIS HOLIDAY
We came to rest and enjoy ,and we did both ,the hotel was perfect for us and I can’t say it was a luxury resort because it wasn’t but the staff were wonderful and the food was fantastic ,yes I could need a revamp which I think in the next couple of month they are doing ,we would definitely recommend this hotel and staff and we would come back and stay

Room Tip: Choose the deluxe villas they were the best
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pontypoolgirl
LantaSandGroup, Manager at Lanta Sand Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for such a great review and sharing your experience with us. We are very happy to know that you really enjoyed your stay with us during your trip to Koh Lanta.
We are pleased that the selected Deluxe villa was perfect for the family and near to the facilities while enjoying the unique Lanta beach and clear waters.It is our pleasure while providing a great services and staff alike. We're overwhelmed that you had a superb breakfast and great lunch specials.
It's good to know that you were satisfied with our facilities and services including our staff as mentioned Tu, solae,Ma and the team were brilliant. They really do appreciate knowing that you were happy with great memories to share with family and friends.
The team would like to thank you very much for choosing us and look forward to welcome you back.

Best Regards

Management Team

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

When we arrived at 1pm the man with glasses at the reception went through with all the passport and paperwork with us for our room and then said we need to wait until 2pm which is fair enough. An hour later he asks us the same thing and completely forgets who we are. Baring in mind we were practically the only people as it’s in low season. He was very dull and blunt towards us.

Then we got our room and the outside looked like it was still under construction. The room felt dated and dark and needed updated majorly. The curtains are all stained with god knows what. Hairs in the bed and I didn’t check anything else out I went straight to the desk to complain.

The man at the reception didn’t even apologise he just gave me another room key, (without checking of the room was any better). The annoying and awkwardest thing was that he had other rooms ready, why be difficult and make us wait til 2pm just to prove a point? I couldn’t be bothered to argue over it, although the outside looked better, the bath was 100% not cleaned, leaves and all sorts just inside it and the cleaners need to be fired as the toilet and sink were not properly clean never mind the other mishaps in the room. They give you stained and tatty towels ripping at the sides. There’s dust and I mean ALOT of dust crammed down the side of the spare bed by the window that you can see all from the outside.

The cleaners also forget to replace or clean at least something everyday. The curtains are just horrible and old. The water smells and the pressure is awful and changes from cold to roasting hot. This room we found it had clumps of hair that they didn’t sweep away, they need to get a Hoover and not just a broom sweep!!!!!

The outside looks promising except the spa pool is so old and it has weird rubber lining which is more stained than it is it’s actual colour.

The ladies at the reception are SO NICE. they are the only reason I gave more than one star.

We only ate at the restaurant once, but pricey and one of the staff members looks straights through you and says nothing. The food that we had was lovely.

When we checked out we asked the same man to book our bus to phuket, he awkwardly said ‘there is no bus’. And that was it. Then we had to say ‘well however we get there can we book it please’. Then he shuffled off to book it. Yet the ladies we speak to and the young and the old man st the reception are completely different and so welcoming and caring of us as guests, this idiot is clueless awkward and very blunt and unhelpful.

I would of hit the wall if I payed what they normally ask for but we only payed roughly £22 a night. We are travellers so we can handle these knock backs but for a holiday which is what this place is designed for they need to shut this place down or at least give it a one or two star rating not a four!!!!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
LantaSandGroup, Management Team at Lanta Sand Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear Georgia S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.
It's with regret to hear about your encounter and wish something could have been done to satisfy you or compensate for these issues. A recovery action plan has been given to the management for a better satisfaction recovery service. We're happy that you liked the food from restaurant and some staff from reception. We are actually in process to do a major renovation and upgrade this year for the resort to better service our valued guests.
The team would like to apologies and welcome you back again for a better experience.

Best Regards