“Very professional and service-oriented”

Ko Lanta Diving Center
More attraction details
Owner description: We are small returning customer oriented divecenter in the heart of Saladan opposite Lanta Plaza behind Safety Stop restaurant. We do introductory dives as well as diver training. Small groups and personal touch guaranteed by our professional staff.
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

I got a very welcoming and professional feeling from KDC since the first reply for my email enquiry. And the first impression didn't change. I completed my AOWD with them and was very satisfied with everything. I got a personal, very professional and nice divemaster to dive with, their pricing was both clear and competitive, and everything just worked out extremely smoothly. On the first day, I got seasick on board, and they helped me with the equipment etc. so I could very much concentrate on staring at the horizon and focusing on my next dive. Everyone on board was very helpful and kind.
I'll definitely come to dive with KDC again when on Lanta next time!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"lanta"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

The staff is very nice! They are very helpful and on the boat (a fast one so you get to your dive sites fast) you get breakfast and lunch and drinks for free. The sites are very nice as well with lots of fish.
I would totally recommend it and hopefully return!

Reviewed 27 November 2016

From Ko Lanta it is a not far to explore a very overlooked island in the far south of Thailand near the Malay border - I spent 3 weeks in Ko Lipe last winter - wonderful experience - a one street town called "walking street" 2 mind-blowing almost empty beaches on each side - good guesthouses & eating for such a very small island - great diving - much worth the extra effort to get there

Reviewed 15 January 2016

Super professional diving instructors make you feel very relaxed and confident. Really good double decker boat. Good full breakfast and yummy lunch with free flow of beverages throughout including rehydrating drink and free travel sickness tablets. Good quality equipment, great dive sites and experienced dive instructors. Swedish owned company with quality and safety as their priority.

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

Two dives, including extra for long boatride 4300baht, marine park fee 600baht. Was on a trip with 17 other divers. No problem as they have many guides. For my dive it was me, another guy and the guide. Pick up at hotel, brekky on boat, nudels in between the two dives and lunch after, followed by fruit. Great food! Guides are of different nationality but all seem to speak good english in addition to their french, german, swiss, russian and so on. Big comfortable boat. Boatride was long though, but no problem. The vis was not great, and no sharks or mantas. Not the diving centers fault though. Would definately go with again!!

1  Thank Hanne A