“professional-mass production”

Lanta Diver
Ranked #4 of 42 Tours in Ko Lanta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Lanta Diver is a 5 star IDC situated on the beautiful island Koh Lanta in the Andaman sea. We offer PADI courses, daily dive and snorkeling trips with our big and well maintained boats! We till take you to some of Thailands best diving invluding world famous Hin Daeng/Hin Muang where you have the possibility to see the giant Manta Ray. We also have one speedboat for those who prefer a short Journey to the dive sites. We also have our own retail shop where you can find high quality diving gear. Welcome to Lanta Diver, a friendly and professional Dive Center where safety comes first!
Reviewed 20 February 2018

the most important thing in diving is to be safe and Lanta diver staff are very professional and safe. Having said that, if you are looking for some fun during your trip, and feel cozy, welcomed etc. then this is not the dive center. They are more focused on mass tourism. Nothing wrong about it , they are professional and safe.

Lanta D, Owner at Lanta Diver, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

I am sorry to hear that your diving experience with us did not meet your expectations. I must say I am a bit surprised by your review. Lanta Diver is a family run Dive center and besides safety, we work hard on a welcoming atmosphere both in our dive shop and on our boats. Yes, we are a big Dive center (with nearly 20 years of experience) but mass tourism is absolutely not our focus. Our Dive Masters and Instructors always ask the customers what they want to experience during the day and what their expectation are. I can not argue with your thoughts about Lanta Diver but I would appreciate if you could take the time to be more specific in what we need to improve ourselves. Please feel free to email me on kristin@lantadiver.com

All reviews
"amazing photos"
"surface interval"
"relax bay"

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

We did the Discover Scuba Diving course with Lorena, and she was very professional, explained everything thoroughly and made us feel safe and prepared before going to the water. The boat was spacious and with plenty of shade, the food was delicious and you had a good variety to choose from. We had some minor problems about the pick-up, but we were picked up eventually and made it in time to the boat, so all was well at the end. Also, the lady who worked at their booth at Relax bay was helpful and kind, overall a really good experience which made our first dive a good memory, and encouraged us to try diving more and more! Thank you Lorena and thank you Lanta divers.

Thank you for your review! We are happy you had a good (first) diving experience with Lanta Diver! I hope you keep on diving and that we will see you again!

Best regards,

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Really good and professional staff. I hadn’t dived in 20 years so for me it was like a new experience again. I didn’t know how I would react to be under water again but my instructor Lorena did it very well and I felt very calm and comfortable under all three dives. It was three great dives at Koh Haa.

/Anders

Lanta D, Ägare at Lanta Diver, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Thank you so much for your review! We are very happy that you enjoyed diving with us and I hope to see you soon again! Keep diving :-)

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Not my first trip and hopefully not my last.
We got a very proffesional meeting in the dive shop, decided to go to Ko Haa with our group. Everyone felt very well taken care of during the day and both breakfast and lunch were good. My divemaster for the day, Tony, made an extra effort looking for nudiebranches during three good dives.
Thank you and see you again!

Lanta D, Ägare at Lanta Diver, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear you enjoyed your day with Lanta Diver! See you!