“Fabulous dive/snorkel excursion”
Review of Lanta Diver

Lanta Diver
Ranked #8 of 37 Tours in Ko Lanta
Reviewed March 10, 2017 via mobile

We went to Koh Haa for the day with Lanta Diver. My husband went for the diving and me for the snorkelling.
This is the best dive excursion company that we have ever dealt with. Very professional, friendly and organized. The boat was awesome, food was delicious, staff to guest ratio was good too.
Water conditions and clarity were crystal clear for both snorkelling and diving. I would highly recommend dealing with Lanta Diver. Great experience!

There are newer reviews for Lanta Diver

Reviewed March 10, 2017 via mobile

We missed the whole Discovery scuba diving experience because of bad communication. We had two persons telling us differently how we should manage with the doctor's permission to dive. And we had signed up already but they took us out.

Lanta D, Ägare at Lanta Diver, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2017

First of all I want to apologize for not answering you earlier! Me and my husband took over the company in june and haven't found the time to go through all reviews until now.
I am very sorry for the missunderstanding/lack of communication you experienced! We always strive to be clear and correct regarding information but this time we somehow failed.
I hope you will give us another chance. If you have any questions please send me an email.
Best regards
Kristin Hellmark Stark
General manager Lanta diver
kristin@lantadiver.com

Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

We wanted to book somewhere to dive with having just been dive certified and are very happy we went with Lanta Diver. The whole experience was professional from the start. It was also competitively priced with other places on the island
We paid 3300 for two dives with the option to choose to do a third on the day for 800 which I think is a great idea. The boat they use is top of the range and all the staff where lovely. Anything you need on the boat is provided from sea sick tablets to rehydration liquids. The breakfast and lunch provided was 10/10 which is impressive considering it's served at sea. They also have an underwater photographer who you can buy great photos with after the dive.

A special mention to our amazing DM Natalie. She was the best part of the experience. The two others cancelled on the day so we had her to ourselves which was great. As a sometimes nervous new diver I felt completely at ease and safe with her. I loved her approach to diving which was just wanting to explore and find as much marine life as possible. Also in between dives she gave us some tips and hints to become better divers which she didn't have to do. I was told she was also an instructor so if your thinking about getting qualified you will be in great hands with her.

Reviewed February 11, 2017 via mobile

Lanta Diver is a top diving center. Boats are in great condition, and dive masters are well prepared and speak English well. My husband had a refreshing course and his dive master was great, caring and attentive. I highly recommend diving with them!

1  Thank viajandoprachuchu
Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

I chose Lanta Diver on the recommendation of friends and would not hesitate in recommending them myself.
They are a multi-national team who are completely customer-focussed. All staff are extremely knowledgeable, the dive instructors are great and they have a fantastic support team.
If you're looking for a diving or snorkelling experience (whatever level you're at) whilst staying on Koh Lanta go with these guys - you won't regret it!
Thanks especially to Julie, Janine, Niklas and Timo.