“Bad communication”

Lanta Diver
Ranked #8 of 37 Tours in Ko Lanta
“Bad communication”
Reviewed March 10, 2017 via mobile

We missed the whole Discovery scuba diving experience because of bad communication. We had two persons telling us differently how we should manage with the doctor's permission to dive. And we had signed up already but they took us out.

Visited March 2017
Lanta D, Ägare at Lanta Diver, responded to this review, 1 week ago
First of all I want to apologize for not answering you earlier! Me and my husband took over the company in june and haven't found the time to go through all reviews until now.
I am very sorry for the missunderstanding/lack of communication you experienced! We always strive to be clear and correct regarding information but this time we somehow failed.
I hope you will give us another chance. If you have any questions please send me an email.
Best regards
Kristin Hellmark Stark
General manager Lanta diver
kristin@lantadiver.com

Dublin, Ireland
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Great value, lovely staff and an overall great day!”
Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

We wanted to book somewhere to dive with having just been dive certified and are very happy we went with Lanta Diver. The whole experience was professional from the start. It was also competitively priced with other places on the island
We paid 3300 for two dives with the option to choose to do a third on the day for 800 which I think is a great idea. The boat they use is top of the range and all the staff where lovely. Anything you need on the boat is provided from sea sick tablets to rehydration liquids. The breakfast and lunch provided was 10/10 which is impressive considering it's served at sea. They also have an underwater photographer who you can buy great photos with after the dive.

A special mention to our amazing DM Natalie. She was the best part of the experience. The two others cancelled on the day so we had her to ourselves which was great. As a sometimes nervous new diver I felt completely at ease and safe with her. I loved her approach to diving which was just wanting to explore and find as much marine life as possible. Also in between dives she gave us some tips and hints to become better divers which she didn't have to do. I was told she was also an instructor so if your thinking about getting qualified you will be in great hands with her.

Visited February 2017
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“High quality diving center ”
Reviewed February 11, 2017 via mobile

Lanta Diver is a top diving center. Boats are in great condition, and dive masters are well prepared and speak English well. My husband had a refreshing course and his dive master was great, caring and attentive. I highly recommend diving with them!

Visited February 2017
1 Thank viajandoprachuchu
East Anglia, United Kingdom
“Excellent choice whatever your previous experience...”
Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

I chose Lanta Diver on the recommendation of friends and would not hesitate in recommending them myself.
They are a multi-national team who are completely customer-focussed. All staff are extremely knowledgeable, the dive instructors are great and they have a fantastic support team.
If you're looking for a diving or snorkelling experience (whatever level you're at) whilst staying on Koh Lanta go with these guys - you won't regret it!
Thanks especially to Julie, Janine, Niklas and Timo.

Visited January 2017
West Menlo Park
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great diving experience”
Reviewed January 15, 2017

lanta diver is the perfect diving agency to organise trips to amazing diving spots. The mostly swedish team is very well organised, well experienced and show high responsibility for their customers. The trips with the big boat are quite long but comfortable, incl breakfast and lunch on board. If you have the cance, get Lina as your dive master! She does an amazing job and is a lot of fun to dive with

Visited January 2017