Long Beach Chalet
Twin Bay Resort(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$25
Lanta Sand Resort and Spa(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$28
Agoda.com
US$77
US$72
Lanta Just Come(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$20
US$10
Mook Lanta Resort(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$9
US$8
Thai House Beach Resort(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$11
US$10
US$74
US$54
Priceline
Pimalai Resort and Spa(Ko Lanta)
US$172
US$154
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

Layana Resort and Spa(Ko Lanta)
US$191
US$141
Agoda.com
US$128
US$118
Priceline
All reviewslong beachbean bagsspa bathon stiltslow seasonsecond rowroad noisegarden bungalowsitting areathe main roadstayed here for nightsair concleaned dailybreakfast is servedmin walknice poolbars restaurants
Reviewed 11 September 2017

I stayed in a budget room for 2 nights and a more expensive room for one night. I preferred the budget room and don't really know why the non-budget room was 300thb dearer, maybe hot shower, though for some of the time the water was not hot. The wifi signal was much better in the budget room. The staff are helpful and book trips etc. The grounds had some litter and building materials strewn around which is a pity, but the beach has washed-up rubbish on it as well, a shocking problem in Thailand. Nice swimming pools. Restaurant OK but nothing special.

Room Tip: Loved B2, room 4 seemed smaller and darker though dearer
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank Trixie3164
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

One of the nicest places to stay in Thailand. I stayed for 5 nights with my girlfriend in the deluxe chalet which was perfect and had it's own pool area. It's just a short walk to one of the nicest beaches I have seen and looks lovely during sunset. The food is very good but you can take a 5 minute stroll at night on the beach to Layana Resort and Spa who are fantastic hosts for an evening meal with 5* service and amazing value considering the quality. But remember your torch as at night the hermit crabs run all over the beach and it's quite exciting seeing them running about. I also recommend going to the rescue animal centre during your stay here. This hotel gives you 5* service at 3* prices.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Gordon M
Reviewed 31 August 2017

We booked the hotel from the reviews on TA. Nice property, very nice staff, two nice swimming pools. We stayed in one of the bungalows in the front garden overlooking the pool. This was very nice, it had a nice sitting area under the cottage, which was very nice when it rained and we could sit there and read our books. Easy dip into the pool.

Easy 3-5 minute walk to breakfast in the morning to the beachside restaurant. Food was good and it changed daily which was really nice as we did stay for 8 nights.

The beach was very nice, much better than I had expected from all the negative reviews I had read. Yes, there was trash washed in from the winds, but, the staff were out there every morning cleaning it up.

I would stay here again.

Room Tip: We preferred the garden cottages. The seafront with the bathtub on the front verandah was a bit odd for my taste.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Mike and Debbie B
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

We booked a Jacuzzi Sea View Villa for three nights in August and we wished that we could of stayed longer. After reading and being told lots of negative things about Long Beach being extremely dirty during low season we believed the staff in Long Beach Chalet did there up most to ensure the private part of the beach is the hotels is as clean as possible, offering extremely comfortable beanbags, which was a lovely place to sit out during the day and the perfect place to watch the amazing sunset. The room itself was outstanding, it was clean and spacious and the jacuzzi on the balcony was well worth the money we paid. I would definitely recommend the Sea view villa or the beach front villas as the view is beautiful and really close to the pools/ private beach and restaurant. The staff were so friendly and welcoming especially the team working on the front desk. They made us feel very welcome throughout our stay. The infinity pool is located at the front of the resort so you can see directly out to the beach, it was extremely clean and we spent most of our time in there. There is an on sight restaurant which serves lovely food throughout the day and the evening and the breakfast had everything you could ask for, from cereals to your preferred egg choice and more. We both had a Thai massage which is located directly on the beach in a small hut, it was clean and the women were again so friendly. Outside the resort there are alot of bars and restaurants about 5-10 mins walk but quite a few were closed some evenings due to it being low season, but still definitely worth going for the walk. I would suggest the Irish bar for nice food and pool/darts. If you are looking for a party I don't think it's the right place during this season but still some live music in certain bars just extremely quite. Overall couldn't recommend this place more I will be sure to return.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
4  Thank Clare S
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed at long beach chalet during low season and found Koh lanta to be quite quiet, however there was always a pleasant buzz around long beach chalet, without being too busy. The pool area at the sea front is stunning with incredible views of the beach. The beach was a little messy at times, but the low season waves were also quite fierce so staff tried their best to keep up to the debris which was continually washed up. We initially had a mix up with our room type. We had booked a sea view chalet, I expected one of the villas which was second row behind the beach front. However as it was a 'chalet' we were given the only chalet that is classed as both garden and seaview. It doesn't actually have a sea view at all and I was quite disappointed by this. We stayed for 3 of the 5 nights we had booked, before deciding to upgrade to a beach front villa. This was by far one of the most incredible rooms I have ever stayed. A completely uninterrupted view of the sea, luxurious bathroom, room, bed and veranda with a bath which we enjoyed in the evening. We absolutely loved this experience and only wish we had moved sooner! My advice would be to research very carefully which room type you would like to book. The girls on reception couldn't have been nicer or more helpful, as were the guys who helped us around with our luggage. Thanks for an incredible stay!

Stayed: August 2017