SriLanta Resort(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$25
  • Breakfast included
Royal Lanta Resort and Spa(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$22
  • Breakfast included
Lanta Sand Resort and Spa(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$35
Costa Lanta(Ko Lanta)
US$44
US$38
Agoda.com
Lanta Just Come(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$14
US$10
Twin Bay Resort(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$23
US$19
Priceline
Mook Lanta Resort(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$8
US$7
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$8/night.

All reviewswalk metersfried ricehutslantabeachislandresortparadise
Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

I can highly recommend this place. Clean and nice bungalows, good location to get around and the best owners ever. Such a true-hearted, kind and helpful family. I didn't want to leave this place and I'll be back for sure when I come back to ko lanta one day.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with friends
lantamarinaresort, ผู้จัดการทั่วไป at Lanta Marina Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2016

Thank you very much I hope to see you again.
Best regards

Reviewed 12 December 2016

I spend 7 nights in a bungalow with my boyfriend. We had a great view to the sea and enjoyed every minute in the hammock on our little terrace.

The owner (I guess it's a couple) are incredible friendly. And even if they don't really speak English - we understood each other perfectly. We got a special price when we first booked for three nights. We also rent a scooter (parking spot is directly next to the reception) and got a top price (incl. helmets) again.
We searched for another resort but couldn't find any better so we stayed four more nights.

Part of the resort is a restaurant. It seems to be runned by relatives of the owners. I really can't complain about anything. We enjoyed the food and the peaceful time.

On Friday and Saturday the music can be very loud - right next to the bungalows is a bar. And the bungalows are open. But it works quite well with ear plugs ;)
By the way: You can easily listen to your neighbours too..
Well, and the wifi conection is not the best but I don't really need that on vacations!

The massage spot on the beach is great opportunity to start the day or relax during the sunset. The beach there itself is not the best cause it's rocky and hard to get in the water but therefore you can easily drive five minutes to the North or South of the island.

For cat lovers: You'll have lot's of quality time with the cute cats who live around :) And of course is gecko watching a nice evening activation (better than television!)

Room Tip: You can easily visit the bungalow before booking
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Li B
lantamarinaresort, ผู้จัดการ at Lanta Marina Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2016

Thank you very much I hope to see you again.

Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

A pleasant place to stay, almost at the southern end of Long Beach. The well designed and attractive huts look the part and most have sea views. Plenty of access points for mosquitos, but the good net over the huge bed was in perfect condition (although our Jungle Formula plug-in kept the room completely clear in any case, as it did everywhere we went on these islands). Nice people at the bar-restaurant and scenic tables overlooking the beach and sea, with sunset and island views. Excellent food. The neighbouring Korner Bar plays cool music and is an atmospheric place for evening cocktails but it's also a drawback if you have a hut adjoining its access track and don't like very late nights. Although the music is not too intrusive, the loud comings and goings of the clientèle until 4:30am kept waking us up intermittently both nights of our stay.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Richard254
Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

So I came to Koh Lanta because I read over and over that it was one of the best islands in the area . Well I have only been to Phuket so I can only judge with that . This island is much better than Phuket and this little resort is a dream come true . We opted for a fan only no a/c room in April . I won't lie . It was hot but the evening breezes are wonderful . I felt like a local lol. The fan was adequate to cool you at night . The owner is a doll ! The restaurant is great too . Resort has scooters for rent cheap and we set you up on whatever tours you may want to do . The hut we stayed in was really close to the beach 50 feet of so and was very very reasonably priced . I booked 2 days and I am still here 5 days later .

Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cherstyle
Reviewed 17 January 2016

Lanta Marina is an authentic, friendly, and charming resort at some distance from the busy part of the island (a plus in my book), with friendly staff, good restaurant, and beautiful beach. Bungalows are in good condition, comfortable, and each has a porch with a hummock. It is mostly quiet, except for occasional nights when there is a party at a nearby bar. Having earplugs for such occasions is helpful.

Room Tip: We really liked bungalo B-5.
  • Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple