Thai House Beach Resort
Twin Bay Resort(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$26
US$25
US$191
US$129
US$77
US$65
US$86
US$74
Pimalai Resort and Spa(Ko Lanta)
US$171
Lanta Resort(Ko Lanta)
US$32
US$26
Agoda.com
Lanta Sand Resort and Spa(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$36
Agoda.com
Royal Lanta Resort and Spa(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$27
  • Breakfast included
US$131
US$98
US$79
US$75
All reviewsthai housesair conwalk barbamboo hutbudget mindedextremely helpful staffsunset drinksseconds walktropical plantsfamily bungalowdiving schoolthai bungalowin south east asiahome from homethe main roadmodern bungalowsa stones throw
Reviewed 22 January 2015

This not my first time in Koh Lanta but like every other time I have chosen to stay at Thai House. Although there are many similar resorts on the island, I would heartily recommend Thai House above any others...The location is great at Phrae Ae, bottom end of Long Beach with many bars and restaurants within easy walking distance, the bungalows are about as close to the beach as you can get and have been recently refurbished and of course the owner Kim and her reception girls Ni & Aom simply can't do enough to make you feel welcome and help in any way they can...My only problem this time was my stay was far too short...Look forward to going back next season...

• Stayed: November 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank DiscoDave1970
Reviewed 21 January 2015

I stayed at Thai House Beach Resort for almost an entire week! I felt very welcome and was warmly received by the friendly staff when I arrived in Koh Lanta!
First, I shared a very clean and beautifully decorated air-conditioned bungalow with a friend of mine; and after he had departed, I was having my own beach bungalow with fan.
Both rooms were very nice, clean and on top of that good value!
Moreover, the staff was always very friendly and happy to help with any kinds of advice, the booking of trips, as well as providing fast laundry service!
I can definitely recommend this place to any budget-minded traveller who appreciates a friendly atmosphere, clean and neat rooms, as well as proximity to the beach and a beautiful seaview! Hope to be back there soon! :-)

• Stayed: January 2015
Reviewed 21 January 2015 via mobile

We had a fantastic stay in this cute resort, just seconds from the beach.
Comfy bed, hot shower, air-con and our own terrace on which to enjoy a few beers in the evening.
Kim and her staff went out of their way to make sure our stay was beyond perfect and we miss them already.
We will be back for sure. Thank you Thai House.

1  Thank maeveyh
Reviewed 21 January 2015

Having visited Koh Lanta a number of times over the years a friend of mine recommended Thai House on Long Beach. I was not disappointed at all. We stayed in one of the little Thai style houses just back from the beach. The over all area is lovley and peacefull with a number of great places to eat with in walking distance. kim and her team welcomed us as part of the family and helped us with all of our request, diving, tours, shopping places etc. A great little find. Thanks Kim

Reviewed 19 January 2015 via mobile

Me and my partner Stayed for six nights. the Price was some of the highest I have ever paid on a thai island per night which left me with high expectations.

The "beach front" rooms were not really beach front (about 50 meters from the beach, could not see it) and had no windows you could open for fresh air; therefore they had a bit of a stench.

Rock hard beds made for average sleep and due to no air circulation and a need for constant air-con I felt there was in adequate bedding.

I'm not a fussy traveller. Some of my favorite thai places are a couple of bucks a night with a mosquito net and no bedding (and actually beach front) so when I'm playing 100 times that I have an expectation it will be a lot better not marginally better.

Also I don't understand why the cleaners would "clean" inside our draws and move things we stored in there. Nothing went missing but some other guest also mentioned their bags had been opened whilst they were out for the day. Whilst nothing missing it was certainly odd.

Beach was lovely. A lot of lice, maybe due to the season (I have never been bitten so badly)

Amazing day trips from here to emerald cave and Koh kradan. Scooter around the island and find some amazing quite beaches on the south. The roads are good and safe.

All in all, I'd find something cheaper even if it's off the beach. You will get value for money and can scoot around paradise.

Sorry for the grammar mistakes. I can never be bothered to read back and I am dyslexic.

Happy travels