When deciding on which island we wanted to spend the last 5 days of our Thailand trip on, the number one thing was that it could not be too touristy. We wanted to spend 5 days on a nice quite beach away from it all and Lalaanta Hideway provided us with exactly what we were looking for.
The resort is located at the most southern tip of the island on Bamboo Bay. The distance from the more touristy places makes the beach perfect as not too many day-trippers make the trek down to Bamboo Bay. The bay is stunning. Beautiful long beach with beautiful calm water.
The resort itself only has 20 bungalows so it is very relaxing. Our bungalow was spacious and comfortable. There is all kinds of wildlife around the resort as you are surrounded by the jungle. There are a lot of monkeys around which provide great entertainment but make sure you don't leave anything around as they may run off with it.
The pools are lovely and there are always chairs available. You can also get a beachfront massage, which I did, which was excellent.
The staff at the resort are very good. Always going out of their way to make sure you are having a great time.
If you want a place to get away from the chaos of Thailand and the overcrowded tourist beaches, this is the place you need to come to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Artistically inspired living on the most private beach for that castaway experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your LaLaanta Hideaway Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lalaanta Hideaway Hotel Ko Lanta
- Lalaanta Hideaway Ko Lanta