I spent 3 nights in the sand castle bungalow and I enjoyed my time so much there. You are next to the natural park of Koh Lanta, completely secluded from the rest of the world, with a pool and a private beach. Every night I would go to the hammocks to relax and watch the night while listening to the waves crash, with absolutely no other sound. This is a perfect getaway which gets better by the more than friendly staff who wants you to have a very good time, and are always with a smile. Too bad I had just hurt my knee not too long ago, wouldve love playing volleyball with them.
I will surely come back for another week to disconnect from the real world.
My room had everything needed, ac, hot shower, bathtub, king size bed, sliding doors to go to the terrac3 and direct access to the pool, etc.
The picture is at their beach, during a sunset. At the time, my girlfriend and me were the only people in the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Artistically inspired living on the most private beach for that castaway experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your LaLaanta Hideaway Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lalaanta Hideaway Hotel Ko Lanta
- Lalaanta Hideaway Ko Lanta