“Complete Relax and Perfection”

LaLaanta Hideaway Resort
Ranked #22 of 84 Hotels in Ko Lanta
Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

I spent 3 nights in the sand castle bungalow and I enjoyed my time so much there. You are next to the natural park of Koh Lanta, completely secluded from the rest of the world, with a pool and a private beach. Every night I would go to the hammocks to relax and watch the night while listening to the waves crash, with absolutely no other sound. This is a perfect getaway which gets better by the more than friendly staff who wants you to have a very good time, and are always with a smile. Too bad I had just hurt my knee not too long ago, wouldve love playing volleyball with them.

I will surely come back for another week to disconnect from the real world.

My room had everything needed, ac, hot shower, bathtub, king size bed, sliding doors to go to the terrac3 and direct access to the pool, etc.

The picture is at their beach, during a sunset. At the time, my girlfriend and me were the only people in the beach.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 10, 2017 via mobile

My fiancé and I were traveling from Phuket where it's very busy and touristy, and we wanted to have a more secluded beach feel but still nice. This place was so perfect. I'm the middle of the jungle on a secluded beach resort with my hunny whom I just became engaged to... the staff here were super friendly, the atmosphere was peaceful, the private beach was gorgeous. It is pretty far south in Ko lanta, so not super near the busier center of the island, but that was just what we were going for. We rented a motorbike for 300 thb per day from the resort, and got massages on the beach here too. We left to explore a bit but came back not long after because we had everything we needed right there. OH, and THE FOOD WAS DELICIOUS

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Vanessa M
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

Great place to stay in Thailand / Ko Lanta island with a lovely private beautiful beach and cute apartments, not the forget the kindest staff and the best cocktails.

We have enjoyed our stay very much

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

I have never done a negative review but sadly have no other option here. Seriously reconsider if you are thinking of booking.
Good; is the location & beach (though no snorkelling off the beach as sea is murky). The food in the restaurant is good & reasonably priced.
Bad; the service! Have travelled a lot & is the 1st time felt like we were an inconvenience ! The guests that were not treated like they are welcome .. if there is a manager .. they were not apparent. Staff all play volley ball during sunset .. when that 1 st cocktail of the evening would be welcome. So we ended up going to a bar/restaurant/ hotel Baan phu Lae in the bay for a warm welcome.
Cleanliness was also not good with lots of broken plastic bottles on grass by the pool. Dirty dishes & ketchup bottles left overnight by the pool. I am not surprised other guests had cockroaches
The pool terraces was scratched & dirty, beach umbrellas in tatters., sunbeds broken & mattresses very well worn .The reality really did not reflect the photos on the website.
All in all would agree with previous reviewers 3/4 star price for a rough backpackers hostal experience.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 6, 2017 via mobile

We spent two nights at LaLaanta, and we wish we had spent more time there. The location is perfect if you're looking for paradise away from the crowds. The rooms were clean and well-maintained (although a gecko or two made their way in). The staff was really helpful, especially when our outside transportation fell through. The food and drinks were some of our favorite on our trip through Thailand. The beach was beautiful and the only other people on it we saw were staying at LaLaanta. If we make it back to Koh Lanta, we'll definitely stay here again!

Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple