1,158 results
All reviews value for money narrow lane golden temple room service basement parking railway station wagah border budget hotel queens road other hotels comfortable stay clean rooms hot water mini bar luxury room main road stayed for nights
Reviewed 12 February 2019

We had a excellent stay at the Hotel. The hotel management and staff was helpful and the hotel was nice and clean.

We even had few meals at the hotel and I am must say the quality and quantity of food was really good.

Overall an excellent experience.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HongkongInn, Owner at Hotel Hong Kong Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2019

Sat Shri Akaal !!!

Thanks for giving Compliment to my whole team. it will give more confidence to my team to serve every guest better. I look forward to see you more often.

Reviewed 8 February 2019

Friendly staff, clean and very comforting. Even the in room service is great and the snacks are affordable. Definitely recommended. It is close to everything and restaurants are very good next to the hotel

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HongkongInn, Owner at Hotel Hong Kong Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2019

Reviewed 6 February 2019

Overall friendly and prompt staff. Breakfast will be served as per our timing. Central Location. Certainly stay here during next visit also. Away from noisy roads and bazaar. Everything are arranged promptly and immediately.

Date of stay: January 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HongkongInn, Owner at Hotel Hong Kong Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2019

Reviewed 6 February 2019 via mobile

We appreciated the 24 hour reception as we arrived late, and the very good English spoken by the staff. The wifi was good and so were our breakfast omelettes!

The location near the station was also handy.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Reviewed 2 February 2019

Very nice hotel, very nice room with beautiful view from the large window if you request a higher floor. Very clean and comfortable. Good hot shower, very friendly service, good WiFi. A convenient location very close to train station. ‏A short tuk-tuk ride to the Golden Temple. A tip - while the Golden Temple is absolutely phenomenal, don't miss a chance to also visit two other very interesting temples located nearby - Durgiana and Mata.

Room tip: While rooms on the bottom floor face the wall, rooms on higher floors have an excellent view and are full of light.
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
HongkongInn, Owner at Hotel Hong Kong Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2019