All reviews head chef kulcha special thanks golden temple restaurant manager took special care front office we ordered room service masala tea f b personal attention local delicacies amritsari fish ola cabs amazing food airport pickup would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Checking in was a mess. I had reserved 5 room in 2 separate reservation with 2 separate reservation numbers. When I requested to change one name in one reservation they changed all the names. So when I tried to check in there was no reservation under my name. It took the clerk over 15 mins to find my name. He continued to insist that I did not have a reservation. It was a mess. When I asked to speak with a manager I was told they are all in a meeting. I asked how long the meeting was and I was told an hour. I asked to have the manager come speak with me. In the 2,5 days The manager did not speak with me until check out.

The room was disgusting. With long hair on the shower (we are both bald) then under then bed had not been cleaned for some time.
The breakfast was one of the worst I have had in India. Look how fresh the pineapple was.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Mindful_Travels
GunishaG1, Front Office Manager at Fairfield by Marriott Amritsar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Namaste!

At the onset, please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused during your stay with us. I understand that how much frustration you must have gone through. May I please request you not to take this as last impression about the hotel and give us another chance to serve you whenever the city of Golden Temple brings you back to Amritsar.

Once again I apologies for the inconvenience caused.

o 183.284.0007
e gunisha.gupta@marriott.com
w www.fairfieldamritsar.com
Fairfield by Marriott® Amritsar,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was great to have fine service with a smile from MS. Gunisha at front Desk &Mr. Vijay Kumar for Room service. Both have been very helpful and understanding. Thanks Fairfield Marriott for having such beautiful hands.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank kc132019

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at the Fairfield by Marriott Amritsar.

Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Thank you for staying at the Fairfield by Marriott Amritsar and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Amritsar.

Fairfield by marriott
gunisha.gupta@marriott.com

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Due to my work , i visit Amritsar at least 4 ~ 5 times a year. I have been staying in this property regularly and find it very convenient and comfortable. Rooms are nice, clean . Entire staff along with their head Mrs. Gunisha Gupta are very courteous, attentive and efficient. They serve a decent breakfast buffet . Food at the restaurant is very good and highly recommended. The hotel is nicely located near Amritsar Station and not very far from the Airport as well.

Room tip: Request for rooms with City or pool view.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank nirajMumbai

Dear Mr. Gada,

Fairfield by Marriott
gunisha.gupta@marriott.com

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Rooms were excellent. During our stay we dined in their restaurant. The food quality was also excellent both in taste and variety. The staff provided personal attention to each one of us. Especially we would like to mention Shri Abhilash Menon who took special care meeting all our requirements during our entire stay . Thanks a lot to Shri Abhilash Menon and others in Mariott.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank cit777
Fairfield_Amritsar1, Manager at Fairfield by Marriott Amritsar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to share your experience at Fairfield by Marriott Amritsar on Trip Advisor. With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations.

We are glad you liked your stay with us and that you had a wonderful dining experience at our restaurant. I will pass on the compliments to Abhilash Menon and the team for making your experience worthwhile.

Thank you and we hope to welcome you back in the near future for another enjoyable experience at Fairfield by Marriott Amritsar.

Regards,
Archana Gupta
Fairfield by Marriott Amritsar

Reviewed 12 February 2019 via mobile

I and my husband visited amritsar for the first time the food was best.staff were very helpful.check in was quick.we got late check out on request. Best kulcha bu chef biswajeet.everything was jus perfect.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Shrutika S
Fairfield_Amritsar1, General Manager at Fairfield by Marriott Amritsar, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Shrutika,

We are glad you liked your stay with us and that you had a wonderful culinary experience. I will pass on the compliments to Chef Harpal and Biswajit for making your experience worthwhile.

Regards,