All reviews value for money international chain rooms are small accor group business trip sula vineyards industrial area comfortable stay no frills breakfast spread business traveler dinner buffet front office stayed for one night short stay restaurant staff trimbakeshwar temple
Reviewed 3 April 2018

It is a good budget hotel. Rooms are standard with not much amenities. Staff is friendly. Buffet is standard spread and good.
Located at a central location and all the sightseeing location are nearby.

Date of stay: August 2017
GM_IbisNashik, General Manager at ibis Nashik, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Amazing service, too good. Very friendly people. Food is so amazing, especially the breakfast. It was quite near to Sula and not so far from Trimkeshwar temple. Their thali is all pretty good. Room is not so big but pretty cozy. Nice bed.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Mr. Abhishek,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Nashik.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback especially on the breakfast experience & staff friendliness. I will certainly share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We visited Ibis Nashik for a leisure trip with friends for 2 nights. The first thing that strikes you is the staff, right from the valet, to the front desk, the bell boy and the stewards, including the chef. The entire staff was very courteous, smiling, warm, helpful, and genuinely caring and hospitable.

The hotel itself was clean, well maintained.

The breakfast buffets were good. The Mutton dishes were also well made.

Overall a great experience.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
GM_IbisNashik, General Manager at ibis Nashik, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Mr. BhuvanMhatre,

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Stayed over for 8 nights at Ibis Nasik on business trip. I found the hotel to be well maintained and the service from the hotel staff was great. Always a smile and always a helping hand when needed. Particular mention must be made of the restaurant staff - A special shout out and thanks to Biswajit, Bijoy, Dangar, Asish and Amol - their cuisine recommendations and friendly chit chat makes one very feel welcomed in a foreign country!

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Bakr B,

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Having lived in India for 4 years, my family and I have definitely visited many of the finer hotels of rich metro cities, but nothing has reached the courtesy standard attitude set by The Ibis hotel. It has been an oasis for us throughout our entire stay and we really got to enjoy all of the places including the Vineyards, when we stayed there for more than three days.

The staff is nothing but incredibly service-minded and friendly. Not once did we get the feel that this was in a self-serving interest (i.e. that they were fishing for gratuities). Which brings me out for the name here of Mr Abhinav, Much of our enjoyment must be credited all the staff and to this gentleman in special. He went the extra mile to make us feel welcome and at home, which we absolutely did.

The entire hotel is exceptionally clean - something we appreciate immensely. If there was anything we requested they would always provide us with it, with a Smile a genuine one.

The facilities are also of the best quality as per budget standards. I visited the gym several times and appreciated the variety of equipment, as well as the privacy I was given. Water and towels are available at the gym.

The restaurants serve food of superb quality. We really like the atmosphere as well.

We had one of our best hotels stay, least unexpected here and Abhinav in special who didn't made us feel it was a self service hotel. we are grateful to The Ibis for giving us this wonderful experience before we left.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Sanket K

Dear Sanket,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Nashik.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed a comfortable stay with us. I will share your comments with all staff and I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.