All reviewsbuffet breakfastbus standrooms offerpanjim cityriverhospitalitygoa
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

I had stayed for 2 night so experience was best & all staff were very friendly, room was totally clean, food was awesome & best part is that Hotel is located in prime location & in future I will must stay here again with my family

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Park Prime G, Front Office Manager at Hotel Park Prime, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Park Prime Goa !!!

Thank you so much for posting a heartfelt review about your holiday experiences at our Hotel.

We are so pleased to see that you enjoyed your visit and that our team looked after you so well. It is our earnest endeavor to provide a great and memorable holiday experience to all our prestigious guests.

Thank you once again and we will look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back at Hotel Park Prime Goa.

WARM REGARDS

Avinash Sharma.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I went for an official meeting in goa and stayed in this hotel. The front of the house staff is very cooperative and offered me a very good room. Rooms are nicely maintained and clean.

The food in the restaurant is amazing with lots of variety.

The best part of this hotel is the location .its in the heart of the city.

I really thank all the staff for giving the best hospitality. You guys rocks.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Park Prime G, Front Office Manager at Hotel Park Prime, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Park Prime Goa !!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your holiday experience on trip advisor & appreciating the location of hotel . The team of hotel believes in delivering exceptional service to all our guests and I am glad to know that we were able to do so during your stay with us.

Your kind and generous comments are much appreciated and are a great source of motivation for our team.

Our team and I will look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to our property.

WARM REGARDS

Avinash Sharma

Reviewed 17 March 2017

Property is located at prime location, make it easy to travel across the city. Perfectly suitable for business travelers as well as families. Rooms are maintained well though need attention on amenities. Rooms offer magnificent views of the city and river. Hotel provide good buffet breakfast. welcoming staff.

Room Tip: Ask for River view room
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Sumit A
Park Prime G, Manager at Hotel Park Prime, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

Dear Mr.Sumit
Good Evening and Thank you for your nice feedback . Your feedback is important to us .we are happy that our service matched to your expectation . We assure will serve you the best with Happiness.

Thanks & Best regards
Sudam Sharma
FO Executive .

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

I have been to this hotel for a week for my business trip..
Hospitality was awesome..
Front desk guy Mr.Siddharth is so helpful and so kind in nature.
Food quality was good at par..
Best part is Top Roof restaurant were you can sit n enjoy with the view of Mandovi river..
Looking forward to visit it again...

Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
Park Prime G, FRONT OFFICE ASSOCIATE at Hotel Park Prime, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2017

Dear Mr AMIT

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We are very glad to know you were pleased with the hotel overall. We look forward to hosting your stay once again and continuing to meet your expectations. Please feel free to contact me directly and it will be my pleasure to assist you if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you for choosing Hotel Park Prime

With kind regards,
Siddharth Singh
Front office associate
Hotel Park Prime,Panji

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Dear Mr. Siddarth & Team,
Prime plaza Located in prime place which is Near to patto bridge, Hospitality is good.
Helpdesk is good. Nice to stay& we enjoyed staying here.
Room was clean maintained at affordable place.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
Park Prime G, FRONT OFFICE ASSOCIATE at Hotel Park Prime, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2017

Dear Mr Sandesh