Review Highlights
Helllo

We are planning to go in 24 jan bt govt imposes night curfew so i juz want to knw is casino open... read more

Reviewed January 4, 2022
Kevinjain2
via mobile
Okish casino

I felt the casino is overly hyped. Apparently known as "queen of casino" in Goa,one below Big... read more

Reviewed October 13, 2021
santhoshs801
Bengaluru, India
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Panjim
from $26.04
from $106.67
from $453.00
More Info
All reviews rs games dance jan blackjack entertainment
Selected filters
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Hi folks, This is not the first time I have been to Goa casinos. I usually visit Casino Royale, this is the first time I visited Casino Pride. i did not find a table for almost 45 mins and the service manager informed me that beverages would be served at the table only. After a lot of cajoling I got a glass of warm diluted beer; I noticed the beer served at the table was of better quality.
They were least bothered about customers who could not find a table and were only courteous to the ones who got a table. However, once I got a table, the service improved significantly only when I started putting in higher stakes.

Date of experience: September 2013
5  Thank BharathSri
casinopride, Marketing Manager at Casino Pride, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Hi BharathSri
We apologize for the inconvenience you faced. Its definitely not the level of service we expect from ourselves. Yes, we agree we serve complimentary drinks and snacks while playing on the gaming table only. If you would have noticed our casino entry is the least and if you would really like to have a drink or two while you are not playing you can always buy that from the Bar. Having said that it does not really justify you getting a warm diluted beer. We do have a process for complaint handling with our managers. Next time if you do face such issue kindly walk to any F&B Manager and report the issue. They will test the Drink and take appropriate action. We once again like to say sorry for the inconvenience and hope we serve you well the next time.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

This was my first visit to a casino. I really had a great time there. The staff is well trained and very courteous to the guests. Everything in the casino was very well organised and things were really smooth there. The ambiance is superb, glittering with lights and mirrors all over. The starters and dinner buffet was also quite decent. The entry fee included unlimited food and drinks and a Rs.500 playing coupon. There is a dress code of 'Smart casuals' to be followed.

Date of experience: September 2013
Reviewed September 12, 2013

This was my first visit to this casino as I decided to go there for a change. While the entry fees is less as compared to the other casinos, the facilities are the same as the others. Drinks and food (buffet) are complimentary. Had a great time playing Blackjack & Roulette and won 12000 bucks. Great fun especially if you end up winning from the casino.

Date of experience: April 2013
1  Thank anmolbookworm
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I was in their on last sunday.....was playing well grabbed around 30 k from cainos pocket.....but when started playing on single number i came realise that somebody controlling the game ( Roulette) i was playing no.15 & played for around 60 games on two tables but it didnt came...2-3 times the ball stops for seconds on no 15 & then jumped away from it & the single game i didnt place any bet ...guesss...its no 15....i am sure of the fraud commited from their side....would not suggest to go their....& still if u wanna to go dont play or disclose u r lucky numbers they will make it unlucky for u.....

Date of experience: August 2013
2  Thank anillic
casinopride, Owner at Casino Pride, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2013

we provide the best service to our customer there is nothing like unethical at casino pride it's all about customer point of view..

Reviewed July 28, 2013

there are many casinos in panjim like casino royale, and others but i found this casino pride worth for money. casino is good . food and bollywood dance floor also good. value for money.

Date of experience: July 2013