Free cancellation until 08/01
US$57
The Caravela Homestay(Panjim)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
Hospedaria Abrigo de Botelho(Panjim)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/28
US$34
Treehouse Neptune(Panjim)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/01
US$75
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$44/night.

Free cancellation until 08/04
US$51
US$49
Ginger Goa(Panjim)(Great Value!)
US$25
Priceline
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$31/night.

Vivenda Rebelo(Panjim)(Great Value!)
US$32
US$24
Agoda.com
OLD QUARTER by thehostelcrowd(Panjim)(Great Value!)
US$19
US$18
Agoda.com
  • Free Internet
Free cancellation until 07/28
US$158
US$113
2,448 results
All reviewsbay view roomwaterfront restaurantsimply grillspool baroverlooking the seawan haopatio roomkids roomprivate beachchinese restaurantmiramar beachmum's kitchenpool sidespecial thanksspecial mentionexcellent propertyamazing hospitality
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We went for dinner at goa Marriott & we thoroughly enjoyed the food & Sevice’s. Chefs & water front restaurant staff is very attentive.
Special we would like to appreciate Chef Maity,Kunal & Braj.
Thanks guys.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
GoaMarriottResortSpa, General Manager at Goa Marriott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the time and sharing such a lovely feedback.

We are delighted to read that you had a memorable experience and enjoyed the facilities and services our resort has to offer. Our team is truly appreciative of your gracious feedback and are pleased to have met your service expectations. Its gratifying to note you had a memorable culinary journey with us and relished the scrumptious spread.

Once again, thank you for your positive comments and we fondly look forward to welcoming you back.

Pranay Verdia

Stay connected with us: Facebook- Goa Marriott Resort and Spa, Twitter- @GoaMarriott and Instagram- @GoaMarriott

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My first time visit at Goa ,and this is treamondus experience is it ,lovely atmosphere there love to hang out with the best place to stay in touch with atmosphere,good people ofspa and its feel like top. Of the world

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to welcome you to Goa Marriott Resort & Spa.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are delighted that you enjoyed your time in Goa and appreciated the facilities and services of our dedicated team members, who make every effort to ensure guests feel like family during their stay with us. We are truly pleased to have met your service expectations and are sure that your review will compel many guests to visit our resort whilst in Goa.

Fondly looking forward to your next visit.

Best Regards

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Marriott Goa!! What should I say, it was an awesome experience. We had been here - my husband and me along with my parents last year October 2017. It was my parents anniversary and this holiday could not be better without our stay at Marriott! The ambience and the entire experience was awestruck but have to Thank one man - Mr. Sanket Athavle - Hotel Manager who upgraded us to the suite just opposite the sea front with 2 balconies outside to just lay around and chat for long hours in the night... our parents had never experienced this before and must say we feel really glad that we could give them such different experience on their special day! Breakfast also had a variety of menu and food was good as well. Overall a great experience and will recommend and visit again soon! Thank you Sanket for your home coming hospitality☺️

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
GoaMarriottResortSpa, General Manager at Goa Marriott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to jot down such a warm review for us.

We are delighted to read that you had a memorable experience at our resort time after time, and are humbled to receive your kind compliments for the team, who makes every effort to ensure that the Guests feel like family during their stay with us. Indeed the panoramic views of the bay are a great experience for our discerning guests seeking an exclusive environment of endless vistas and sunsets. Its gratifying to note you had a memorable culinary journey with us and enjoyed the scrumptious spread. Your feedback on the dinner buffet spread has been noted.

Fondly looking forward to welcoming you back for another holiday in Goa.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Our stay at the hotel was an unforgettable experience and something that I will cherish for long time. The staff there is quite loving. We were welcomed with garlands and drinks. The amenities were so good. Hospitality on point. Ambience never seen before. The view and the mouth watering breakfast. I would love to go back to this place. ♥️♥️♥️

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Shweta S

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your valuable time and sharing such a lovely feedback.

We are delighted to read that you had a memorable experience and enjoyed the facilities and services our resort has to offer. Our team is truly appreciative of your gracious feedback and are truly pleased to have met your service expectations. Its gratifying to note you had a memorable time with us and enjoyed the scrumptious spread. Rest assured, that your review will compel many guests to visit our resort whilst in Goa.

Once again, thank you for your positive comments and we fondly look forward to welcoming you on your next visit to Goa.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I visited Goa on 22-26 March, 18 as it was my Birthday. I must say the location of the hotel is really good, Liquor service at the poolside is excellent and Bayview rooms are the cherry on the TOP. They have 3-4 options of F&B outlets so you do not have to step out of the hotel. Also as a Family, the most important is their fully equipped Kids Room. My son had a great time there (However no planned activities happened)

I not only had great customer service experience whilst I was there but also after I checked out. To my surprise I forgot my really precious hair-straightener at the room which I stayed in. I realized it after I reached Pune so I gave them a call. The person who assisted me was HARI and he is gem staff they have. When I told him to return it by courier, he advised that courier services does not accept electronics items. So he suggested me if I have any friends in Goa and to my luck one of colleague was in Goa in that week. Hari offered to go to all the way to Condolim from Panaji to get hair straightener delivered at the place where my colleague was staying which is almost 15-20 kms distance however my friend was supposed to travel to Panaji so he collected the same from the hotel. However Hari was constantly in touch with my colleague to make sure he reaches on time and he can handover it to him. THANK YOU so much Harry for your great service. YOU are an asset to this hotel

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
GoaMarriottResortSpa, General Manager at Goa Marriott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to jot down such a warm review for us.

Fondly looking forward to welcoming you back for another holiday in Goa.