“AMAZING Surf and Turf!”

Argentinian Grill
Ranked #14 of 67 Restaurants in West End
Cuisines: Argentinean, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Description: The first restaurant has 16 years of trajectory founded in 2001 by Andres and Valeria an Argentine couple who fell so deeply in love with the island that chose it as a home. They went out of their way to make the restaurant as unique as possible in every aspect, combining their argentine routs with the islander lifestyle. In 2002 the restaurant was already a very successful business due to its cuisine potential. The restaurant is known for its famous beef tenderloin,fillet mignon and grilled lobster tail. But those are only the most popular dishes, it counts with a very extended menu, which includes; vegetarian dishes, pastas, seafood, steaks, and amazing desserts. The reputation of the restaurant is based on the quality of the ingredients, all the meat is premium and imported, it is also prepared in the moment and with no toxic gas to set the fire on. There are also daily specials prepared with the ingredients of best quality that change according the shipment arrivals.
Reviewed 3 March 2016

I generally have a hard time choosing between fish and meat, so whenever I see surf and turf on the menu, that's what I'll be getting.

1  Thank iselvarajah
Write a ReviewReviews (1,554)

Reviewed 3 March 2016

We ate at the Argentinian grill 3 times in two weeks. Their filet must weigh a full pound, and is cooked to perfection. I like my steaks rare, and the chef did not disappoint. My wife ate the filet all three times, had several lunches from the left overs. I had the ribs the second time, they were good but not outstanding, and I had a pork loin chop with a passion fruit glaze. It was cooked to perfection and was outstanding. The sides are typical, but we tried two outstanding desserts. The Argentinian Crepe filled with dolce de leche was out of this world. The bananas flambé was also very good. Service was great. One of our waiters said his name was Pedro but later confessed it was really Ronald. He was raised in the states, hilarious. The drinks were also good. We had drinks several afternoons, including a very unique but good basil mohito. Definitely on "our go back to" list.

Reviewed 1 March 2016

Had my husbands birthday dinner here and the food was good and fair pricing. The service was great. We had requested a certain table the night before we came and they had it ready for us.

Reviewed 1 March 2016

Service was friendly wine was delicious and the steak was phenomenal!!

We sat on the beach and really enjoyed the view while eating.

Reviewed 29 February 2016

We choose this place because of the good reviews, unfortunately the lobster Thermador was extremely dry and over cooked. It was a real disappointment since it was the first seafood we had on the island. The steak my spouse had was good...he was happy. We mention to the server that the Thermador was really overcooked but he didn't seem to care. The location in west end is nice and has great views.