Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from US$426.67
from US$160.00
from US$226.66
More Info
All reviews canopy walk tree house afraid of heights hanging bridges seven bridges flip flops unique experience forest trees rope birds kakum nature treetops climb accra meters
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 December 2020

Kakum National Park gave me me the best experience of exploring the beauties in nature. Walking on the canopy is a wonderful experience and would like to be there again with my new friends.

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 23 November 2020

I visited the park twice to do birdwatching. It's about half an hour walk along a trail uphill (no heals or flipflops), until you reach the canopy walk. There are 6 platforms, all connected with hanging bridges, built around big trees, +- 40m above the forest floor. You don't see the ground however, which is a benefit if you're afraid of heights. The bridges are quite narrow : the wooden boards you walk on are about 30cm wide and the protective netting isn't always in the best of condition. But to be with the birds on their level, high in the canopy, is awesome.

Date of experience: November 2020
2  Thank 904agnesc
Reviewed 30 September 2020 via mobile

This was the first day of reopening since the worldwide shut down from Covid-19 and also my first visit here. It was really worth my while and a fun experience trying to work out my fear of heights lol. The hand washing policy is in full swing here and very much adhered to. The tours are in small groups and spaced out through out the day. The canopy walk!!! It was really scary but exciting too. I’ll certainly go back there and take more pictures.

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed 21 July 2020

I love the canopy walk and it is cool so so so clean but cheap. The purpose of this hike along the treetops was so we could observe the animals below. We saw none!!

Date of experience: April 2020
Reviewed 12 February 2020 via mobile

Loved our visit to the Kakum National park. Our guide Henry was excellent and knowledgeable. Enjoyed the canopy walk and the hike through the rain forest. Would love to come back and spend time in one of the treehouses.

Date of experience: February 2020