“Carihuarazo summit”

Ecuador Eco Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Specialists in Trekking - mountain climbing - horseback riding - Galapagos Islands - and amazon expeditions as well as Volunteering oportunities in Ecuador.
Reviewed June 9, 2017

I used Ecuador Eco Adventures to summit Carihuarazo. Really incredible experience, and one of the highlights of my Ecuador trip. Everything was very professional. My guide was friendly, knowledgeable, and encouraging. I definitely recommend them for any of the treks/summits around Riobamba and will use them again whenever I decide to return for Chimborazo.

Wlady, Gerente at Ecuador Eco Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2017

Thank you for the comments we hope you had a wonderful time

All reviews
in 26 reviews
"refuge"
"heartbeat"

Reviewed January 4, 2017

OMG!!! we went to the amazon for a tour and had a great time!!! it was so fantastic!!! such a wonderful journey, that I can't even express, a lot of beautiful memories. We love it

Reviewed December 31, 2016

Time spent with Wlady was intellectually engaging, both related to the services he provides and his awareness to Ecuadorian goings-on. I love what he has built for himself and continues to provide to others because of his creativity. It was easy to book, communicate, and get gear set up. Our guide, was incredibly fit and proficient. I would book again through Eco Adventure in a heartbeat. Successful summit of Chimborazo!!!i

Reviewed December 12, 2016

I had an opportunity to climb El Chimborazo with Ecuador Eco Adventures and I was more than pleased! The guides are very well educated, friendly and know what they are doing. Great experience!

See more reviews
Reviewed March 5, 2016 via mobile

I just wanted to say how thankful I am for the trips Wlady organized for me! It was incredible, the guides were amazing and made me discover Ecuador in such a special way!

I did the trekking in Chimborazo, slept in a refuge with a magnificent view of the volcano.

He also organized a trip to Quito with a guide! I definitely recommend it!

And it's very rewarding to know that your money is helping the communities in Ecuador.

Ecuador is an amazing destination and Ecuador Eco Adventure is a great way to see it!

1  Thank Kristiana S