“I recommend Julio Verne! It was a great experience.”
Review of Julio Verne Travel

Julio Verne Travel
Ranked #1 of 8 Tours in Riobamba
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a Dutch-Ecuadorian run travel company specialized in biking, trekking, climbing, Amazon jungle, Galapagos cruises and diving, tailor made round trips. We have professional guides, top quality equipment and more than 20 years experience organizing adventure trips in Ecuador. We speak English, Dutch, Spanish.
Reviewed 17 October 2017

We did the trip to Carihuairazo with Julio Verne Travel. We are very satisfied with their services, Unfortunetly I didint reach the summit but my boyfriend did:) I had very strong hadake so I waited for them in refugie with local guide. For me also it was great experience because I could make the trekking the first day and the next day I spent very nice time with Leo who lived there! All trip was great, the food, the equipment, guides and of course Popkje from the agency:) She is really profesional and nice person.

All reviews
"climb"
in 11 reviews
"summit"

Reviewed 1 October 2017

We used Julio Verne Travel, and in particular Popkje, to assist in planning our entire Ecuador trip. Prices were reasonable, and we were never unhappy with the service or accommodations we received. Popkje is very knowledgeable of everything from Quito to mountaineering to Galapagos. We put our trust in Julio Verne early in the planning because of tripadvisor ratings and you shouldn't hesitate to do the same, we had a great experience. Thank you Popkje!

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

I do cooperate with this agency since 2012 and I was always satisfied with its servise. The biggest bonus for me is that they speak very fluently english?

Reviewed 12 September 2017

We did the hike and bike tour at Chimborazo.
They picked us up at the hotel and drove us to the volcano where we walked up to the second refuge. It's a slow walk and then this was followed by a 25km downhill bike ride before a lunch in a village at the base of the mountain.
It was so much fun, the guides were pleasant and the bikes were of a good quality. They drove directly behind us to protect us from traffic.
Would unreservedly recommend this Company and this particular tour.