“Watermelon mojito 🙌👅💧🍉”

Ka'Lavanda Music Bar
Ranked #3 of 16 Nightlife in Hvar
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We stopped and the island this place is on, during a tour and I’m glad we did!! I found my new favorite drink!. I still haven’t been able to find anything like it in the states. I got a fresh watermelon mojito and it was DELICIOUS!!!! The outdoor seating was very modern and the service was incredible and friendly. I couldn’t pick what to drink k and the server helped pick mine, which happened to be her favorite. I’m still trying to find something the comes even close to this drink, at home, and I don’t think I can do it. I will have to fly over to split just to get one of their drinks ❤️

Date of experience: August 2018
"waiters"
"dj"
"ferry"

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Great bar with great music and atmosphere. Lighting and decor is very
good. Had the usual cokes and cocktails and the cocktails were very good.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

The best place we found and we liked it a lot. Great music and awesome coktails. It's a bit pricier then other places, but the drinks are huge and very tasty, great qualitty.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 1 August 2018

Lovely setting with comfy sofa's on a cobbled street - great selection of drinks and cocktails. Lots of different tonics and gins to select from. Quite expensive. Staff slightly fussy about the aesthetics of the place, they asked us to put our water bottles under the table so it didn't look so unsightly!