“Good Basic Food”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good place to find western food, not fancy or elaborate, just simple and served with a smile. Breakfast is great!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This place is just insane, food is so so great for such a cheap price, all that is done here is up to western standards. You can have pizzas, burgers, pasta some beer and coffee. place is small and cozy, always packed with foreigerners. It's really a must go if you are visiting Lijiang after traveling for sometime in China.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

We had the Beef Burger and mushroom Alfredo penne. Incredibly tasty. I highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I ate at N's Kitchen 3 times in my 4 day visit to lijang and I loved it to say the least. I highly recommend the club sandwich and the monster cheese burger with "REAL" fries. I had an orgasm In my mouth every time I ate here. 11/10 recommended. After 2 and a half months traveling through Asia it's nice to have a taste of home.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

I ate here at least once a day when i was for 4 days in town. After traveling Asia for 10 weeks i was very happy to get some good italien food there!

Someone else wrote, why should you eat pizza in China - i say why not! And it’s very clear that they serve western food here, so if you don’t like pizza, don’t go there and complain afterwards!

I hardly recommend the Sandwiches and the Cheesburger! Pizza and Pasta was even very good and the staff friendly! No problems with the orders, they speak english there!