Lantaiyuan Boutique Inn(Lijiang)(Great Value!)
US$33
The Bivou(Lijiang)
US$71
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$58
Adange Hotel(Lijiang)
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant
Agoda.com
All reviewsallergic to catssouth gatelarge luggagefive star hotelold townwestern breakfastday tripxiaolaptopweinoiseguesthousechinaenglishinternetbeddingbustle
Reviewed 15 March 2018

No wonder it is no.1! This b&b is like a boutique hotel! Very reasonable price for a five star hotel experience! It is located near the south gate which is very convenient for tour bus pick-up and drop-off. The area is not too busy which is very good for accommodation and just 5 minutes walk to the busy area. The place is very nicely decorated with three adorable cats. Fully equipped with indoor heating system, comfortable blanket, complimentary coffee & tea, shampoo & shower gel. The owner is very kind and helpful in giving advice and making transportation & travel arrangements for the guests. Ar Wei, the manager is very friendly and makes very delicious breakfast. Strongly advice to have breakfast before setting out for day trip. Lijiang is very beautiful and full of surprises. Highly recommended and will come back soon!! Thank you very much!! ^^b

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 25 September 2017

We nearly enjoyed our stay here. The staff were kind and very helpful and the owner speaks good English. It's very compact and rooms are quite dark. The small outside deck was great to relax on as an escape from the noise and bustle of the old city. Downside is that the plumbing is not good (sometimes no water) and some money needs to be spent on the premises to make the inn competitive with the hundreds of other lodging in and around the old city. The owner and his friends smoke constantly and the smoke drifts into the upstairs bedrooms - not that nice. Overall I'd rate it in the “room for improvement” category.

Room Tip: Only two of the top rooms have a balcony. Avoid room at top of stairs (bad plumbing). Downstairs can be noisy.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 25 July 2017

The stay was extremely pleasant. We stayed 3 nights here in June and loved the location, being only 5 mins walk from the centre, yet the hotel itself was away from the noise of the bars in old town.

The room was pretty large with very good facilities. The owner was a great guy and speaks good english and his knowledge of the local area was second to none.

It was definitely one of the best stays during 2 months in China!

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ollie H
Reviewed 15 May 2017

I simply love this place. It is only 5 minutes walk to the old town...but is quiet and cozy since it is off the main thoroughfare. The couple that run the place are charming,welcoming and professional. I am staying here for 8 nights...tonight is my last. I enjoy the bedding and the second floor balcony where I drink coffee and muse at the distant mountains...and currently write this TripAdvisor review!

Room Tip: I love the upstairs rooms because of the balcony overlooking the courtyard.
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 3 May 2017

We originally booked the hotel based on other trip advisor comments. However, a bar recently opened which was located adjacent to our bedroom window - and the noise did not stop until 3:00 a.m. In addition, the owner has three cats and I am allergic to cats. Thirdly, the bedroom was unclean and the shower makes the entire bathroom floor wet after its use. Needless to say, we booked another hotel the next day. The price was great, but the downside of noise, non-western breakfast, and cleanliness factor, made the stay unbearable for us.

Room Tip: Do not stay in the room adjacent to the bar!
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
shu w, Owner at Lvye An Jia, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2017

Frist, I have to say Sorry ! I have traveled in Egypt when you came to my hotel. If not maybe it will be better.
But why so big diffirent experience ? I think about it.
Originally you have booked our hotel 3 days in Agoda. But second day afternoon, the staff who work in hotel make an overseas call to me, you have leaved withou any opinion. so I feel it is unusual and ask the staff to look for you and listen to criticism.
The staff have looked for you all the old town about 2 hours. final find you in a cafe. He seek the opinion to you .you have only said have noise at night.and you are old people need good sleeping.
BTW,It is wondering and unusual, no bar near our totel and The government order every bar must stop until 23:00. it can confiamed in other trip advisor comments.
Perhaps the noise from other Inn? As you know some young man after drink...maybe
The staff suggested you to change the other room without rear window, but you refused right now.and said you have booked other hotel.
After I hear about it , my feel is not good. presently ask the staff fefund your charge and say sorry .but you persist in pay for the first night , even tip. So it looks friendly and kindly.But...
For three cats, it is a lovely family .Mum and two girl only 3 month. Although almost every customer like them, we close them at night in order to avoid disturb reoose.
For the beakfast,you can find no breakfast supply in agoda.Because you are old people ,They provide to you on free when have breakfsat for themselves .But so sorry for non-western breakfast.
I am owner,I am tourist too. About half time on the road every year.
I think Communication with frienfly and tolerance each other is very important. But so sorry ,There is big difference in consuetude and culture. similar I do not like bread and sauce, haha...maybe is the root cause almost every bad review from foreign friend.
Wish more good friends come to our hotel. Waiting for you in beautiful Lijiang.
The world belongs to us all.