Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$89
PricelineUS$89
Hotels.comUS$89
Expedia.comUS$89
eDreamsUS$89
StayForLongUS$123
1,699 results
All reviews ruth's chris evening reception made to order breakfast indoor pool business trip complimentary breakfast sabrina homewood alabama uab
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I spend 100+ nights per year at all levels/brands of Hilton. Additionally I've continued to travel during the pandemic and totally understand the changes and challenges to the hospitality industry.
I'm not high maintenance and very familiar with Embassy Suites.

The lady that checked me in was very friendly/professional. Identified me as Diamond, got my waters/snacks and upgraded me. However the lady manning the hot food portion at breakfast was lazy and rude.

Now for the bad:
Front revolving door never worked the two days I was there.
Public areas are dated, dark and with visible wear everywhere.
Elevators just as old and very beat up.

My room was:
Oddly configured, missing an ottoman, all lamp shades cracked/stained, fridge in living room; not the wet bar area, boardroom chairs all ripped & stained, curtains with dark stains; possible black mold, small TV in living room with large TV in bedroom & missing the remote, strange 2nd vanity in bedroom with no towels, bathroom door could not clear the toilet, surfaces were dusty, bed was squeaky, linens & pillows of sub standard quality.

Upgraded WiFi on the 8th floor was weak. Made it difficult for basic/non video based software to run on my laptop...

At check-out was not asked about my stay or thanked

Regardless of a reasonable price, would not recommend this property. Management and/or ownership should be embarrassed how run down it is...

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Jose Pereira, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear bowman716,
Thank you, for your review. We realize that we have an updated product, which does not constitute an excuse not to have cleaned and functioning items in your room. We thank you for your feedback as it will allow us to make improvements within our control.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Not sure why all the bad reviews lately? Our experience was good. I couldn't really complain about anything. Rooms were comfortable and clean as far as I could tell. You can tell the rooms haven't been updated in some time, but everything seems to be well maintained and it wasn't in bad shape at all. The rooms still look nice to me, but I dont nit pick. We were stopping over here to rest after a medical study at the hospital before heading home. I enjoyed the atmosphere in the rooms and the center atrium. I would stay here again if I come back to Birmingham for any reason. We stayed on the 6th floor.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear envelopexpress,
Thank you, for your review. We are so glad you've enjoyed your stay with us!
We hope to be at your service again, whenever your travels bring you back to Birmingham.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My room was dirty and had live bugs crawling around and dead bugs in the sliding glass door track. Worst Hilton hotel I’ve ever stayed in. The problem was reported to the front desk 3 times. The descent thing about this hotel is that Ruth’s Chris is in the hotel.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear JSDMc,
Thank you, for your review. I am sorry about the lady bugs in your room. We have contacted our pest control company to address the situation. Our goal is to provide clean accommodations and friendly service.

Reviewed 26 January 2021

Wow As a lifetime diamond member....I cannot express how bad this place is. Zero effort to make the detail work.. Tired interior, tired staff. I am sorry that I thought they would would accomodate....Silly me????

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank U3685BPdouglasb
Jose Pereira, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear U3685BPdouglasb,
Thank you, for your review. I am sorry that we did not provide you with a great experience. Diamond members are our most valuable guests. If you will be so kind to shoot me an e-mail at jose.pereira@hilton.com and let me know the details, so I can address promptly.

Reviewed 26 January 2021

It was Terrible. I should have read the reviews but it was late night and last minute. No air conditioning in the room. The phones did not work to report the a/c. Broken sink, lady bugs flying everywhere it was disgusting to say the least.

Room tip: don't stay
Date of stay: January 2021

Dear toby t,
Thank you, for your review. We are sorry that you've encountered those issues. We will address all issues that are within our control. Again, thank you for your feedback.