“A nice surprise to find superb italian food so far away”
Review of La Terrazza

La Terrazza
Ranked #1 of 51 Restaurants in Nyaung U
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Description: Welcome to "La Terrazza" says our italian-swiss chief cook ! You will be delighted to taste our italian -family style- finest fresh flavours surrounded by master pieces of local artists. La Terrazza restaurant and art gallery will give you the opportunity to relax in an atmosphere that will fulfilled your eating desires and wishes. At La Terrazza, you will also find a huge choice of vegetarian and vegan meals.
Reviewed 18 May 2018

The resaturant has an excellent location, the variety and quality of the food is superb (the pizza and the spaghetti carbonara are a must!!), has a good wine list, the staff is very corteous and the owner is very dedicated to give you the best gastronomical experience

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for European food in Bagan, this is a fab little place to visit! The pizza was very nice, crispy base too which I love!
My friend ordered the prawns for us both to share to start and the carbonara for a main - both of these were fab choices, the food was delicious! The deserts were pretty amazing too! All staff members that worked there were very friendly :)
I would definitely return!

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

The italian owner really loves good coffe and has a quality coffe machine which is a pleasure after all the instant nescafé in myanmar.
I was so happy to have a real capuccino after a while which made me sad on the other side for the next days as i could never find a coffe in this quality again in Myanmar.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I was looking for a European food in Bagan and I found this Italian Restaurant which was perfect to me! I met the owner, a Italian lady and we chat a bit, she was very sympa and her parmeggiana was amazing! Very thankful for the food and I tottaly recommend for those who want to change from the Asian taste. Enjoy!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

The restaurant in the street calls attention, especially at night. On our last night in Bagan we decided to try it out.
The food was very nice and fresh, we had the bolognese lasagna and the Bianca (four cheeses) pizza. Very tasty!
The chef is Italian and she brought out the plates to us, which was a nice touch.
The prices are a bit high but the food is good.