Mercure Sao Paulo Paulista(Sao Paulo)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$69
Mercure
  • Restaurant
US$80
US$70
  • Restaurant
Intercity The Universe Paulista(Sao Paulo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/04
US$69
US$65
US$101
US$93
  • Pool
Hotel Boulevard Inn Sao Paulo(Sao Paulo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/03
US$59
  • Breakfast included
Novotel Sao Paulo Morumbi(Sao Paulo)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$95
US$92
US$173
US$119
Priceline
  • Pool
Zen Hostel(Sao Paulo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/03
US$33
US$30
Orbitz.com
US$181
US$171
Agoda.com
3,016 results
All reviewsexcellent locationmetro stationfourth stayminute walk from the hotelmasp museumbreakfast qualityaccor hotelsgreen linerooms are smalldouble bedrestaurants and shoppingrua oscar freirecost benefitvery nice hotelpaulistapauloav
Reviewed 17 June 2017

This was my 2nd stay at the IBIS. The room was good and clean, the rates reasonable and the facilities good (wi-fi, computer terminals for use on the ground floor). Check-in and out was hassle free and the staff helpful. There is a restaurant on site. Good location right on the Av Paulista and near Rua Oscar Freire etc, the subway, the MASP.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank Podsa
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel is at the heart of São in Av. Paulista.
The avenue has shopping and restaurants. Cafes and restaurants line the bylanes. It's buzzing with people.
The hotel is very conveniently located near the metro and bus stations. Rue Augusto is a walk for shopping. Parks are nearby and pretty much all places are connected.
The room was neat and sufficed our requirement. Staff is helpful though they struggle with English. Nice bar at the entrance.
Would go back if in São Paulo.

Stayed: June 2017
2  Thank Sumi R
Reviewed 24 May 2017

As other Ibis hotels, this one is very spartan but featuring clean rooms and honest service quality at low prices. The hotel is located at the very heart of São Paulo city, near most shops, restaurants and attractions. The staff was kind and attentive. The hotel has a parking garage at R$ 25/day (USD 7/day).

Room Tip: Ask for higher floors, since Av. Paulista is a very noisy avenue.
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Himilcon
Reviewed 19 May 2017

My stay at the hotel Ibis Paulista was very pleasant. It was my first stay in that hotel and I was very pleased with the very little time to check in and check out. In addition, the room has exactly the required

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Ari2805
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Right when I walked in the front desk lady was very rude. She gave us the key and when we got in the elevator we realized she never told us the floor we were staying( it was not obvious by the room number). When I went back to ask she just kept repeating my room number as my floor number and acting like it was obvious and I was annoying her. I went back to the elevator like an idiot and kept typing the room number(maybe things are different in Brazil I thought). I was there for I good few minutes until someone from the kitchen passed by and actually told us what floor that room number referred to. They advertise restaurant being 24/7 but it closes at 10:30. On top of it all the bed was uncomfortable. I am not picky when I'm staying at a hotel that has a lower price and is just for sleeping, but this one will never be my choice again. The only nice part is the location.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple