See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 16 December 2017

A lot of details make the experience just average. The staff is polite but there are things that are just not right. For instance, I wanted to take notes in my room and asked for a piece of paper. After the hotel staff asked me how may papers I want, they said they would charge me R$0,50 per sheet. It's not about the money, but about a service... besides that, Internet was not working properly in the room, shower needed maintenance...

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank alm258
Diogo A, Gerente de relações com clientes at Eko Residence Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear alm258,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are sorry that your stay with us was below your expectations, we are going to ask our maintenance team to review your apartment.
We hope that you can give us another chance and stay with us again.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Good location and good attendance. I think that the people choose that place to stay will be in a good hotel with a high hospitality and good space to live. The rooms was very clean and the working people are very prepared to receive the guests.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Diogo A, Gerente de relações com clientes at Eko Residence Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear nivaldo315,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel, we are happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us!
We hope to see you again here in the Eko Residence Hotel!

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Good hotel. Good price, central based place, good internet and breakfast. Bulding a little bit old, but it was not problem form me. I would come back for sure. Do not have parking spots, but you can store it in a different place for 25 BRL.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Diogo A, Gerente de relações com clientes at Eko Residence Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Dear yurizneiva,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel! We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We do have a garage for our guests cars but in the case that there are no more parking spaces, we have a partner garage in front of the hotel where our guests can store their cars.
We hope that you can come back to stay with us again.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Located in the old downtown is a modern hotel with facilities. It is not a luxury hotel but good for the price. Nothing to complain. And if you make the reservation direct with the hotel get a R$ 15,00 voucher por food in the convenience store (not good for trip advisor)

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Diogo A, Gerente de relações com clientes at Eko Residence Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Dear Paulo M,

We hope that you can come back to our hotel the next time you come to Porto Alegre.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

I recommend it. I was very satisfied with the room, the location, the employees. The breakfast is delicious. WiFi works well. I'm very picky and I have no complaints. I would like to live there for a month.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Diogo A, Gerente de relações com clientes at Eko Residence Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Dear lucianalme28,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel! We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We hope that you can stay with us again in the future.

Customer relationship Manager.