“Veggie lunch”

Price range: US$7 - US$11
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Neighborhood: City Center
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

I was occasionally going for lunch at Mahatma and i was a fan right in the moment when I entered. The ambiance is amazing and so is the food!! :) i was there at lunch time and they offered buffet; it was amazing! Amazing food, nice ambience, friendly people!

Reviewed 19 May 2016

This is one of my brother, George, and sis-in-law, Monica's, favorite restaurants in Curi--if not the most favorite and I really enjoyed eating there with them. Monica loves it almost more because the owners have 2 beautiful dogs--one a heroine who saved her keeper when he fell from a sky parachute and crashed....so this adds to the flavor for sure!

1  Thank sherry m
Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

Found this place as usual in my loyal tripadvisor search, and I can say this was one of the best places I found in the app!
I went for the cheff's degustation menu, where I was able to try three options of entrances, main courses and deserts! And what a experience !
All good! All good vegan ! All spectacular !
The place it's cozy, quite and service it's good, they say for weekends you better reserve a table .
I will be comming back for sure !

Reviewed 18 March 2015

this restaurant is a very nice and informal place for a lunch with friends or with your family. the food is good but the buffet doesn't offer many options. you can choose between a per per Kilo meal or the all you can eat formula, wich includes cold mate tea (too sweet in my opinion) and a dessert. service is fine.

Reviewed 10 March 2015

It was a pleasant surprise to see a 'vegetarian only' restaurant in Curitiba. It's centrally located in the business district and offers a variety of vegetarian choices in a buffet style Menu. Small but in elegant location, it's a perfect place for a good lunch. Spice level was very low for my taste, but one could add more if needed. Overall a pleasant lunch!