“Great market, great barber!!!”
Review of Mercado Municipal

Mercado Municipal
Ranked #4 of 69 Shopping in Curitiba
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Walked the market, so interesting we came back. Near the bus station. Got a terrific haircut from the ole gent in his shop. He spoke no English, but we understood each other. Meticulous barber, straight edge and all.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,480)
All reviews
"barber"
"stalls"
"sunday"

Reviewed 11 January 2018

they have it all here for sure.

the fresh produce, cold cuts, meat and even pet fishes you will find here on their first floor.

there is no parking as far as I am aware of only street parking and I was told that it is pretty difficult to find some parking near the market.

here is a bargain place where you can negotiate the best price and get the best price if you are savvy.

you will find also liquor stores here and clothing stores.

the second floor has a full food court and tobacco products as well.

there is really not much more to say about tis place, all you need to know is that you should not drive here if possible. you should bring some cash cause you can buy a whole lot here and that you should also come with time cause there is a lot to be seen.

the only negative I found here is that the business ppl here do not care about the customer. I went to a store asking for a specific kind of liquor and I was told that they didn't have and when I asked if they could point me to someone they may think has the drink they told me that they would never direct me to a competitor, I thought it was the most stupid answer ever! it showed that there are willing to have the customer not find the item they need so nobody gets the money.

with that said, do not take no for an answer and walk around over there cause after all here you will be on your own.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

I think this is one of the best places jjn Curitiba to buy food. The meat and fish are the best you can get in terms of quality and variety. The fruit and vegetables are great and there is no plac e in Curitba that matches the freshness of these. The place is expensive but worth it if you are willing to spend the extra. For me its a must.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Best place to hang out, excellent shops, especially in surrounding streets, much better than any of the shopping malls