See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We stayed here during the World Cup as choices were extremely limited and we didn't come in with high expectations. The location is relatively central, but it isn't really walking distance to anything you would do as a tourist. It is on a very busy avenue and the traffic noise is LOUD. I used earplugs and still it continued to wake me. The room is spartan, but did have a mini-fridge to use. The shower only had one operating handle. When we informed the front desk they just laughed. The included breakfast was good, the AC blew cold air, and the television worked. It was sufficient for our stay but I would not stay here again.

Room tip: I would suspect a higher floor would help with the traffic noise. We were on the 3rd floor and it was loud.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel needs some updating. The furniture, decor, tiles, kitchen and appliances. It is expensive and not worth the price. I stayed 5 days and wanted to cook. I had to literally beg for knives and pots.the breakfast was ok and the restaurant served good food at small prices which was great. The hotel is clean but the outside could do with a makeover. It is located in a great place but no food places really nearby. There is a pool that was outdated as well but was great for the amazon heat.the front desk is helpful the staff is really willing to help.

Date of stay: July 2014
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Stayed at the Slaass Apart-hotel for the World Cup, and was not impressed. Problems include dirt, bugs and insufficient air conditioning. We would have left if there had been ANY other hotel available in the city.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank dakrause
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

We were visiting for the World Cup and thought this would be an average hotel. Weren't expecting much but, when we pulled down the blanket on the bed it was crawling with dozens of bugs.
We immediately went to the desk and they quickly have us another room. I wouldn't have stayed if it weren't for the cup and no other available places to stay. They didn't seem to be bothered by it either. It was like it had happened before! So gross! I slept wrapped in my own clothes.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Stayed 5 days for England World Cup game. Staff were extremely helpful and could not do enough for you. Room was clean and tidy although a little dated, 15 mins walk to largest best shopping mall in Manaus and 5 mins to one of the best fish restaurants in Manaus.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple