2,011 results
All reviews teatro amazonas opera house short stay rooms are small free wifi one night walking distance central location breakfast was included the hotel is clean decent size air con lobby area amazon tour comfortable beds location is excellent nice breakfast
Reviewed 2 May 2017

Average hotel in a convenient location. Clean but basic rooms. Breakfast is ok. Reception staff were not terribly interested or efficient. It was a handy hotel for a transit stay in Manaus but I would not recommend this for a longer stay.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank ArunaS_13
ggeralgmao, General Manager at Go Inn Manaus, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Dear Mr. Aruna,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to share with us and thousands of travelers around the world your experience at the Go Inn Manaus.
Know that your opinion is always very important to us and motivating factor for new actions and constant improvement. So do not forget to share your experiences with us.
Once again we thank you and hope you will give us the honor of offering our hospitality services again.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

We got there at night and left in the early morning. Service was good. Location is not bad, reasonably clean, but I didnt feel very comfortable. It was actually a little creepy at night. The lights of the aisles werent working very good. The room was very small, the sheets kind of hard, and I wasnt very happy about taking a shower there. Breakfast reasonably good, better than expected. You might find better options in Manaos, not so many though.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ggeralgmao, General Manager at Go Inn Manaus, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2017

Dear Mr. Orly,

Reviewed 3 March 2017

This hotel seems nice at first. It feels clean and is affordable, but they didn't honor my booking for a couple's bed, they gave us two beds and told me they couldn't garantee I would get what I booked for, a month early, and the hotel wasn't even full. The room was too small for a couple bringing stuff for daily tours. I didn't request the cleaning lady every day, but when I did, she didn't vacuum the floor and took one of my towels. Also, the guy at the reception told us beforehand that the breakfast was a "courtesy" (it is included in 99,9% of hotels in Brazil) so we wouldn't be mad that it wasn't good. The cakes were almost always sunken, one day they had cheap açaí juice going bad and orange juice was the powdered version. Oranges are a bit expensive in Manaus, but if they can't offer the real thing they shouldn't offer chemical water. I would prefer to have breakfast elsewhere, but there wasn't any place open near the hotel, I'd have to take a cab, I would only recommend this hotel if you are on a budget and you find cheap prices for it and don't need better breakfast or cleaning services.

Date of stay: February 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments. I will personally check each one with our department heads. Go Inn is it a budget national brand of Brazil. In case our services and facilities was not good enough we are able to offer more options. Just at Manaus we have three more: Sleep Inn, Comfort and Quality.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

The Go Inn Manaus is a newer motel in the center of Manaus. It is a short two blocks from the Amazon Theater. We stayed here for only one night as a stopping off place on our way to the Amazon. It served adequately for this purpose. We found it to be clean though the room was on the small side. This was our very first stop in Brazil so we didn't have any context, however, in looking back on it, the Go Inn Manaus was fine for the purpose we used it for. The desk staff spoke a little English. The breakfast buffet was good as well.

If you are touring central Manaus this is a great location. If you are stopping off before or after time in the Amazon jungle it can work for you as well. We did not explore its other amenities, but what little we saw, it was fine.

Date of stay: January 2017

Dear Mr. Guest,

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

Reasonable price, clean, in the heart of Manaus.
Near the central market and anything you need as a visitor.
Safe area. Good breakfast.
I stayed when I returned from São Gabriel da Cachoeira.
Strongly recommended for business or holiday trip.

Date of stay: January 2017