Ways to Experience Leka Tours & Car Rentals
from US$30.30
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Omg ! The best place I’ve ever visited! I hope I will be back soon The stuff was the best in town

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was a very nice experience. Above all the staff was excellent. For the driver we had Julion guiding us down the road. When we come again we will definitely choose you.

Date of experience: April 2020
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Last summer I was in Saranda. Summer is the best time of the year to visit a city like Saranda. Everything there is amazing. I like people, food, houses, and the most important thing The gorgeous nature. If you don't know where to go for vacation you should visit Saranda.

Date of experience: August 2020
1  Thank A_G_O_2001
Reviewed 26 December 2020 via mobile

We choose Leka Tours & Car Rental for our holidays. We visit The Albanian Riviera and were glad that we choose this agency.
They have a friendly personel and a good car condition.
I sugesst this to you all.

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 26 December 2020

We had a good excperience in Saranda and we were glad that we choose Leka Tours & Car Rental.
Good service and friendly personel.
We sugest to you all the best agency.

Date of experience: October 2020