“Fantastic Way to Spread Your Wings”

iFLY Indoor Skydiving - Loudoun
Loudon Indoor Skydiving Experience
Ranked #1 of 8 Fun & Games in Ashburn
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Ever dream of flying? Now you can at iFLY Indoor Skydiving in Laudoun. Experience the thrill of skydiving without having to jump from a perfectly good airplane - no falling, no parachutes, just you floating on a smooth cushion of air with our professional instructor right next to you. No special skills are needed, just a sense of adventure. iFLY is safe for kids 3 and up, fun for the entire family, and perfect for birthday parties or groups. iFLY is the experience of a lifetime.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stroller parking, Stairs / elevator, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I've been flying twice at this location and it was very enjoyable both times. We got discounted vouchers from Costco (or I doubt we would have spent the money to go as it is on the pricey side).

I absolutely love the high fly option- it is an incredibly freeing experience. You get two flights in the chamber, and you only high fly on the second flight. I do wish that they would ask who had experience so that there was a possibility of doing more high flying if you had been there before (as you do pay a premium) but logistically they are so busy and they take fliers in groups so it would be difficult to pull off (especially over the noise of the fans).

Overall it is a great bargain for what you get with respect to time. Had you gone skydiving from an actual plane, you'd actually have less time free-falling than iFly gives you in the flight chamber, so while it does feel short you really are getting more. As with any "activity" in this area, I did find the pictures/videos overpriced, but again, get the Costco discount voucher in advance and it includes one free picture so there are ways to get more bang for your buck.

2  Thank Jess D
"pay the extra"
"christmas present"
"five star"

Reviewed 8 September 2017

The kids (11 and 18) loved I Fly! They had so much fun doing this experience. Will they do again? Absolutely!!

iFLYGeneralManager, General Manager at iFLY Indoor Skydiving - Loudoun, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

So glad the whole family had a blast with us! We can't wait to see everyone again soon.

Best,
The team at iFLY - Loudoun

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Spent a rainy Monday morning with Grandchildren ages 12 (birthday girl), boy cousins ages 11 & 10, and brother age 9. Our flight instructor Jeremy was very helpful and patient. We all flew - including grandparents, and we enjoyed the experience so much that we are already planning a return visit. Only hitch was getting copies of our pictures (still don't have them), and our videos - paid extra, and finally got them several hours later. This is an expensive adventure, but definitely worth it for special occasions. #awesomeflights

iFLYGeneralManager, General Manager at iFLY Indoor Skydiving - Loudoun, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

We're thrilled to know you and your family enjoyed #awesomeflights with us! We may have to start using that hashtag. Either way, we appreciate it, and we're grateful for the feedback on the media. If you still haven't received your pictures, please call us and let us know - we want you to get what you pay for!

Best,
The team at iFLY - Loudoun

Reviewed 8 August 2017

i went here yesterday with my cousins and it was absolutely amazing! our fly instructor was extremely helpful and gave us a lot of freedom inside the tunnel. the video was actually surprisingly helpful. i was able to learn all of the hand signals pretty easily and after that we were ready to go. once you get into the tunnel it will be a little shocking at first but that will subside pretty quickly. all in all ILFY gave me an incredible experience i will not soon forget.