Lowest prices for your stay
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Sheraton.com
Hotels.com$147
Tripadvisor$147
Priceline
1,554 results
All reviews front desk arlington cemetery hotel restaurant pentagon parking dc capital memorial virginia
Selected filters
Reviewed August 1, 2021 via mobile

Seriously, this was the best experience I have ever had staying at a hotel. The front desk employees were amazingly helpful and friendly, and I would like to give a special shout out to Gelila, who greeted us with a smile every time we asked for help with directions, places to eat, where the gym was, etc. Marcus and Kobe were super nice and helpful also. The beds were very comfortable and the room was very clean and spacious. I will definitely return to this hotel whenever I come to the area!

Room tip: Use the shuttle for travel to and from the hotel. Ask for room with a good view of available.
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Marietta Hipolito, Guest Services / Front Office at Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2021

Thank you for being our guest with Sheraton Pentagon City. We value your feedback.

Reviewed July 10, 2021

This place is cheap wrapped in a thin layer of nice. Everything costs extra including parking, wifi, and breakfast. Forget about soundproofing, and the AC was particularly noisy. Though the finishes of the room were new, the layout was awkward: No hand towel rod next to the sink, the light for the toilet was outside its door, no vent, and no wall art. The bed was comfy and very clean. I really liked the headboard. I also appreciated they had recycling cans in the rooms. The staff were all very nice. The view of Arlington cemetery and DC was breathtaking - probably the best reason to stay there. The pool was closed. :( The restaurant menu was limited due to Covid staff shortages and they were out of several things at the store. They only had 1 set of vending machines for the entire hotel (food on 8 and drinks on 6) and they were out of water and ginger ale. My biggest complaint is the TV. While it did have hdmi ports for my roku, there was no way to change the input to use it. There's no need to be that greedy. I've never bought pay per view in a hotel anyway and I won't start now. They had usb charger slots along with regular outlets - very handy! I really had to hunt to find the backlight on/off switch though! I might give the place another chance once the world is more back to normal, but overall I can't give this Sheraton a thumbs up.

Room tip: make sure to ask for the side with a view of the memorials
Date of stay: July 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed May 16, 2021

Had a great stay at this Location. The Staff at the front desk was always welcoming, I always received a smile when I returned to the hotel. The restaurant was serving a smaller than normal menu, but was available at any time of the day except for a few of the slower hours in the afternoon. The Sausage and Biscuit sandwich was a favorite of mine.

Room tip: See if you can get an upgrade to one of the City View rooms, the view is amazing.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed April 17, 2021

You can see the hotel was once a gorgeous gem, hosting grand balls. Well now she's just a tired old lady who's turned in her gems and ballgowns for dirty sweat pants and raggedy old shoes. It's a shame really. I have never stayed at such a glorious hotel and been so completely dissatisfied. Peeling paint with rust running down the walls. The tired old gal needs a facelift. Pets not really welcome, don't bring them here, doubles the cost of your stay.

The hotel is void of any customer service. I mean completely void. The room service phone NEVER answers so you are on your own once you settle in to your room. Get what you need before coming if you insist on staying here. Believe it or not, they expect you to gather your own trash and call them if it needs to be picked up. No joke, never seen this before. They provide you with a couple of bags, don't even put them in the can for you. This is a totally Self Serve hotel.

I could not find a vending machine anywhere so after the snack bar closes you are out of luck. btw.. 3 coffees was $14. I asked for water at the front desk and they looked irritated to provide it. Said "didn't you ask me for water yesterday". I drink water everyday and, as far as I knew, the only way to get it was to ask the front desk. When checking out we mentioned that and were informed that they don't provide free water that we should have been buying it through the restaurant. ok, didn't know that...are they open 24 hours a day? The asst hotel manager informed us that we should have been provided with a one page document to read about all of this stuff. Not sorry but I have better things to do while travelling other than read a document on what I need to do while staying at your hotel. That's not my job, it's yours. Cover the high points, like WE DON'T PROVIDE YOU ANY SERVICE WHATSOEVER SO IF YOU NEED ANYTHING DURING YOUR STAY, YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK.

We brought our dogs because they allow it after charging a $50 per pet per day fee. So we brought our 2 dogs which doubled the cost of the room. They provide NOTHING for our pets. Normally when we travel with our pets, the hotel automatically provides amenities for our dogs. Didn't even get a water dish after asking twice. Who travels with their dog dishes? Then there was the pet waste station. A tiny spot full of tall weeds and leaves. Honestly it's just rude. It was almost impossible to find the waste and having to navigate through the wet, waste infested tall grass while wearing my flip flops was so totally disgusting!!!!! Also, our dogs barked while we were gone and it is embarrassing but what do you do? They don't like to be left but we had to. The hotel should have a separate area for travelers with pets. The front desk sent us texts while we were out telling us to come back and quiet our pets. Same thing next day. So if you are thinking about coming here with your pet....JUST DON'T DO IT. You will be sorry. Stay somewhere else. (actually stay somewhere else whether you have a pet or not)

Ok, the beds. I need a chiropractic adjustment after sleeping in that broken down old mattress. The pillows are obviously disposable cause they are just a thin piece of foam covered in a thin case and then washed to death.

Finally, if you are accustomed to good service while travelling and staying at a fine hotel, I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT RECOMMEND STAYING HERE. As a matter of fact I will find it difficult to book a Sheraton anywhere in the future. For a long standing hotel chain to have such a poorly (mis)managed hotel, in the Capital of America, I don't trust them to do any better anywhere else. What has happened to The Sheraton? Is it Marriott who ruined them? Transferring to Hilton Honors cause Marriott Bonvoy is a joke! So if you are a manager with Sheraton I hope you are reading this. The assistant manager needs some training on how to train!! A call to Anthony Melchiorri is advised. I'd really like to have my money back after such a horrible stay. My travel club will certainly here about this. Sheraton will be put on our NOT RECOMMENDED TO STAY list.

Room tip: stay somewhere else
1  Thank L8914AYdawng

Reviewed April 14, 2021

We did get upgraded to a suite because of membership status. This is an older hotel, but the room was clean. Excellent view of all the capital buildings. Prime location and friendly service. Reasonable parking rates on property. Nothing outstanding, but if in the rea I would consider staying here again.