Lowest prices for your stay
$99
Clarion
$99
Trip.com
$88
Traveluro$95
Expedia.com$99
ZenHotels.com$103
All reviews dining table full size fridge oatmeal huge room king bed national mall beds were comfortable courthouse dishwasher kitchenette metro parking sink reagan
Selected filters
Reviewed March 24, 2021

I stayed at this hotel on 03/19/2021 in room 416. This was a non-smoking room but the smell of cigarettes and marijuana was overpowering immediately after entering the room. I also noticed the carpet was very dirty and contained a white, powdery substance. The bathroom had what look like dried blood on the floor as well as the wall. Countertops and table surfaces had sticky residue left behind and dishes that were put away were not clean at all. I went to the front desk around 10:30pm and waited about 12 minutes to address all of these concerns but no one ever showed up. I ended up getting only a few hours of sleep and checking out way before check out time due to the unclean environment, especially during a time when cleanliness and sanitation is essential to preventing the spread of COVID19. I contacted corporate and they "forwarded my concerns to the GM Barry" .. I have not been contacted from anyone representing this hotel and this is day 4. This hotel is a safety hazard. Please protect yourselves and stay elsewhere.

Date of stay: March 2021
Barry Gilliland, General Manager at Clarion Collection Hotel Arlington Court Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2021

Please accept my sincere apologies and I am so sorry to hear about your awful experience. I was not notified by anyone from Corporate: who did you call? This is definitely how we are supposed to clean our rooms and I will immediately address your experience with my staff. Please contact me at gm.va058@choicehotels.com and I will be more than happy to discuss your stay in more detail with you.

Reviewed February 23, 2021

I was very disappointed with my stay at this hotel. My family and I booked 3 rooms here while visiting family in the area. At first everything was great. We were able to check in a little earlier, The rooms were clean and more than we expected, and the desk clerk was very friendly and helpful. However, around 9pm, the neighboring room starting playing music a little loud. So called front desk to ask if they could have them turn it down a little because we had toddlers getting ready for bed. Nothing happened. Around 1030, it was getting even louder. There was a line of people out in the hall, and the smell of weed was very strong in our room. Called the front desk again. They said they would call about the music, but smoking weed was legal!!! Finally 130am I went down to the front desk, myself to addressed the issue with the clerk on duty. When I went out into the hallway, there were probably 10 people standing around out there and the whole 3rd floor reeked. The desk clerk on duty finally called the security guard and cleared out the room.

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank Dicelin64
Barry Gilliland, General Manager at Clarion Collection Hotel Arlington Court Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2021

Please accept my personal apologies for the issues that you encountered on your recent stay. I will address these issues with the Front Office staff to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Reviewed October 30, 2020 via mobile

We dedicated to take a 2 night break from traveling so booked this hotel. GOOD CHOICE! It was like a studio apartment. Clean and friendly staff. Of course with COVID the restaurant and hot breakfast is closed but they do have coffee and a grab and go. Our room had a full size refrigerator/freezer dishwasher cook top. Sink. Dining table couch. Chair RV king bed dresser closets and safe Plenty of places to eat just up the hill. It’s right on the corner of N. Courthouse and 13th St N ( the GPS couldn’t find it ). Near Arlington Nat Cemetery. We will go back

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank fayep2019
Nerma B, Guest Services / Front Office at Clarion Collection Hotel Arlington Court Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay. It was kind of you to take the time to review our hotel. We appreciate you choosing us and hope to host you again.

Reviewed October 29, 2020

The location is great, it is close to anything really, coffee shops, supermarkets, DC--everything is within a few minutes by car. Our room was on the 8th floor which is great as we had quite a nice view to the city. The room was spacious and relatively well equipped, although the kitchen was lacking tools. The breakfast wasn't served in the dining room due to Covid so we were able to go down to the reception every morning to get a Grab n Go breakfast, with many items to choose from (oatmeal, bagels, muffins, danish, fruit, coffee and tea). The bed was big and comfortable.
Then here's the negatives: when we arrived I was literally shocked to see that the bathroom was FULL with HAIR everywhere! In the sink, in the bathtub, even on the wall! Thick, very curly, dark hair (see photo)! That was super disgusting but other than that the room was seemingly relatively clean, but I could see there wasn't much effort put into cleaning it as the cutlery too could use some cleaning so I started off by putting everything into the dishwasher. The kitchen had a big (and loud) refrigerator and a basic coffee machine that we haven't used. There were only a few plates, glasses and forks/knifes and I couldn't have been able to cook anything as nothing really was available (pots/pans, kettle etc.).
All in all I would recommend the hotel as the staff was really nice and the room was comfortable and the location is great--especially for the price I felt like it was a good deal.

Room tip: 8th floor is great--nice view and no neighbors above
Date of stay: October 2020
2  Thank Gaddemon

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Please accept our apologies for the concerns you had with your room and the bathroom, while we are glad we could amend some of this, we regret that your visit was not as exceptional as you expected. We will work to improve based on your comment and hope to host you again for a more incredible stay.

Reviewed May 27, 2020

Night 1 - drunks having a party in the hall cursing and being loud. pot smoke and cigarette smoke permeate the room. Door banged on at 2 am. Noise keeps going until 5 am. Complained and they changed my room.
Night 2 - Same thing on different floor. Decided to get the heck out at 5 am with people still roaming the halls drunk. Pot smoke and cigarette smoke again. Management did nothing. Empty liquor bottles in parking lot, empty condom packages in parking lot, vomit in parking lot, food trash and smell of beer in elevators, 2 men sleeping on couches in lobby (one was supposed to be the security guard). It was an absolutely horrible experience.

Room tip: Don't stay there
Date of stay: May 2020
1  Thank robert p
Nerma Badar, Guest Services / Front Office at Clarion Collection Hotel Arlington Court Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2020

Thank you for your review.

My sincere apologies for the issues you encountered and regret the inconvenience caused to you during your stay.

Your feedback is valuable to us and I will share your concerns with the rest of the management team.