Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$134
Expedia.com$134
Priceline$134
Hotels.com$134
FindHotel$134
eDreams$134
All reviews front desk glebe road valet parking convenient location per night i highly recommend this hotel metro stop starbucks lobby uber virginia
Selected filters
Reviewed August 27, 2021 via mobile

Great service in a great location with the right amenities!

The Westin did a great job! From the check-in experience through check-out, they always do a great job of customer service and accommodating. I highly recommend this hotel for any trip to the Arlington/Dc area

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business
Tom Nguyen, Guest Services / Front Office at The Westin Arlington Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2021

Good Day,

Thank you for staying at the Westin Arlington Gateway. We are happy to hear that your stay was up to your expectation. We strive to make every stay warm and welcoming.

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed August 22, 2021

I think this hotel probably does have some customer service issues. I'm not sure what's going on there and I try to be mindful of the lack of workers/stress/etc going on because of the pandemic. But our stay began waiting half an hour for our room to be cleaned. I was supposed to meet clients in our room, so this was actually a major inconvenience.

But I mean, I guess the room was cleaned so...it could be worse? I'm an rabid optimist.

There's a garage with a fee for parking. I have parking anxiety and I panic any time there's not just a huge, open parking lot with no cars in it. If this is also you, have someone else drive.

We booked a suite. It's not a huge suite, but enough for just a weekend. I chuckled when I saw the little sanitary remote sleeve because before I left, one of my clients mentioned the filthiest thing in a hotel room is the remote.

I thought the bathroom was a little lacking, with a closet-like bathroom, but I don't like showering anyway and avoid it at all costs, so not a huge deal to me. I prefer tubs on vacation, which a friend of mine advised me "is so gross." I advised her I'm a rebel.

We checked out the gym area and my 61-year-old husband knocked on the glass to show the young guys lifting weights his muscles, then went in to show them how "it's really done." Things like this don't embarrass me any longer and I just made eye contact with one of them and shook my head. It appeared to be a nice facility.

The pool area is hot, but our son loved spending time in the pool and that's all that matters.

I sent my husband down to get me dessert from the restaurant because they all sounded so fabulous, but they didn't have any of them, apparently because of the pandemic. I was disappointed, but it's not a huge surprise or big problem when there's so many nice restaurants in the area.

The best part about this suite was that it had a doorbell. I've never seen a room with a doorbell. I asked the front desk guy downstairs about it and inquired if perhaps there were friends we could rent to come ring the doorbell so I could feel important or maybe he could just send up housekeeping to ring it just to get the full experience of a hotel doorbell. He didn't think I was cute.

There are vouchers for a Starbucks breakfast in the morning, I think around $20. It's connected to the hotel. The staff there is great and I eat an apple for breakfast every morning, so $20 was more than sufficient, even though their coffee is what--$6 a cup? Good dietary options. I got the little egg cups.

I wouldn't refuse to stay again, but would probably look for another hotel in the same area first. It's lovely area--laid back, the people are fabulous, there's a variety of places to walk to--anywhere from a church to a Target to restaurants. Arlington is a super place to be!

Date of stay: July 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Tom Nguyen, Guest Services / Front Office at The Westin Arlington Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2021

Good Day,

Thank you for staying at the Westin Arlington Gateway. We appreciate all the feedback for the hotel. We love hearing how we can improve the hotel for better service. We have shared the information given to our valuable team to ensure you have a better stay in the future.

thank you.

Reviewed August 17, 2021

Stay was okay. The hotel has restaurant open and Starbucks off lobby. They are pet friendly. Phone was not working properly to get wake up call , but , the room appeared to be clean. Covid distancing reminders were throughout the hotel. Staff wore masks.

Date of stay: August 2021
Tom Nguyen, Guest Services / Front Office at The Westin Arlington Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2021

Good day,

Thank you for staying at The Westin Arlington Gateway. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the Starbucks and restaurant. Thank you for the honest feedback. We do hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed August 10, 2021 via mobile

the hotel staff were warm and friendly- receptionist was superior.
rooms were clean and location central to everything- food /shops/ entertainment.
Best Marriott staff in arlington, virginia! kudos to the management staff in forming a great cohesive team!
Rest assured your stay will be memorable..

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo

Good Day,

Thank you for staying at the Westin Arlington Gateway. We love to hear how our employees are making ever trip welcoming and memorable.

we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed June 21, 2021 via mobile

This place is a sad excuse for a hotel. Filthy, unkept and definitely not up to par with post-Covid health standards
Restaurant still closed, daily housekeeping is pathetic(you need to ask for it or you’re on you’re own). Toiletry amenities appeared used, toilet paper/tissues not replenished . Our tub has mold and on day 3, still waiting for housekeeping to honor our request to clean it. Frankly, if it weren’t for the convenient location of being across the street from our sons, I’d run the heck out of here as fast as I could

Room tip: Avoid this place
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Tom Nguyen, Guest Services / Front Office at The Westin Arlington Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2021

Good day,

thank you for staying at The Westin Arlington Gateway. We strive to make every exceed every expectation. For this stay we apologize for the achieving this goal. We have shared your feed back with the appropriate team member to ensure the problem does not arise again.