“Perfect pizza; love the vibe”

Extreme Pizza - Arlington
Ranked #26 of 945 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 8 December 2017

Typically, I feel "heavy" and "sleepy" after eating pizza, but not here. My "Screamin' Tomato" slices had a light, crispy crust, topped with flavorful ingredients. The heirloom tomatoes and basil tasted as if they were fresh from the garden. During my 2.5-day stay in Arlington, I ate here twice -- it was that good.

Because I was in town to help with senior care and cleaning, I was not dressed "D.C. nice." When I walked into this restaurant, I was greeted as if I was an old friend or a treasured family member despite my messy attire. That impressed me even more than the food.

The staff here is friendly and welcoming, and the service is fast. Both visits, I had my food in less than five minutes. Thanks for your hospitality!

John M, Owner at Extreme Pizza - Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

We are so excited and flattered that your visits here were both so great! To know that your Screamin Tomato pizzas were so fresh and delicious is certainly wonderful to see, but we're especially touched to know that our staff made you feel so welcomed when you walked in. Thank you for sharing your story. We can't wait to have you back again anytime that you're in town!

All the best,

Reviewed 18 November 2017

The pizza was made to order and fresh but the actual wait time was minimal. I had the pineapple and Canadian Bacon individual size pizza and it was very good. They have a good menu selection of other foods such as calzones, salads, sandwiches, etc.

John M, Owner at Extreme Pizza - Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

We're thrilled our fresh-made Canadian bacon and pineapple pizza hit the spot for you, and we hope that means you'll be back again soon.

Until then!

Reviewed 22 October 2017

My travel companion and I ordered pizza from here to be delivered. It arrived in good time and was hot when it got there. The pizza itself was good. Would recommend this place to others.

John M, Owner at Extreme Pizza - Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Thanks for choosing us while in town, and we're glad you enjoyed your pizza.

Keep us in mind if you're ever back in Arlington!

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

We stopped by on a Saturday for lunch. We ordered two pizzas - one margarita and one custom with mushrooms olives and sausage. They were good. The staff was friendly. The space can seat about 30 people. We had a good meal and will return.

John M, Owner at Extreme Pizza - Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

We're so happy to see that everything about your visit was such a big hit, Sara! Thanks for everything -- we can't wait to do it all over again!

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

We needed a quick meal before the game. The staff was prompt, friendly and efficient. The dining room was clean and I even saw a young man wiping tables with a sanitizer spray. Pizza was hot and tasty!

We're so excited to see that you had such a great time here, Shawn! Thanks so much for checking us out -- we can't wait to see you here again! -The Extreme Pizza Team