Lowest prices for your stay
Marriott Hotels
$170
$170
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
$108
Expedia.com$170
Hotels.com$170
Priceline$170
All reviews m club crystal city junior suite metro stop nice hotel rooms are modern walk in shower an upgrade yellow line easy access room key house keeping dca airport convenient location dc area per night upon check
Selected filters
Reviewed October 9, 2021 via mobile

I have stayed here several times recently in advance of weekend football games. This is an older property but has been nicely renovated. As a Marriott Ambassador level customer had access to the M Club Lounge which had a very good breakfast and access to coffee/soda/snacks throughout the day. The gym is well equipped with all machines working as well as audio visuals. The restaurant/bar had longer hours than most hotels post Covid. There is a shuttle with frequent service to DCA. I have stayed at multiple hotels by DCA and this one has been my best experience.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 29, 2021

I have spent literally hundreds of nights in Marriott hotels over the past few years. This was by far the worst. The mattresses on both beds were badly broken down, making it impossible to lie flat. The air conditioning didn’t work; the fan blew but without cooling. I called and was told a maintenance person would be up to look at it. No one ever showed up. The coffee maker was broken. The shampoo and conditioner dispensers were empty. I expect better from Marriott.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Bryan Duncan, Guest Services / Front Office at Crystal Gateway Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2021

Dear Goldilocks130,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Crystal Gateway Marriott and providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent these issues from occurring in the future. Please let me know if there is anything that I may assist you with in the future as well.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us during these unusual times.

BRYAN DUNCAN

bryan.duncan@marriott.com

Reviewed September 23, 2021

Great Weekend stay (Thurs - Sun)

Early check in was granted, I had my mobile room key before my 8 am flight. Follow the direction in the app, there are two towers and they don't connect.

Upon landing at Reagan we caught the Metro for a one stop ride. Metro station is directly beneath the hotel. Just make sure you go to correct Marriott as there are two that connect directly to the metro tunnels. Or you could take the free shuttle from DCA.

With the mobile key I went straight to my room bypassing the front desk. Room appeared to have been recently refurbished. King room with small couch. Bed was very comfortable, couch was good for reading. Bathroom was large with a full walk-in shower and great water pressure.

M Lounge was open 24/7, which is unusual as most on are closed on the weekends. Breakfast was buffet style with choice of meats, scrambled eggs, fresh made waffles, pastries, cereals and yogurts. Evening o'dourves and deserts were on the light side. It was never crowed and you could social distance while eating.

Since I had a 4pm flight home, I was able to secure late a check out so I didn't have to worry about what to do with my luggage on the last day.

Only dissatisfaction were other guests who slammed doors, held loud conversations in the hallway in the early hours of the night. Each night I had interrupted sleep due to the noise. But luckily it did not ruin trip.

I would stay here again. The location is great, lounge is open, and per night price was amazing.

2  Thank 859TK
Reviewed September 7, 2021 via mobile

This hotel has an amazing location going for it. It is wedged between National Airport and Pentagon City. The rooms are modern and well appointed. Although more hooks or rods for towels would have been nice. Drawbacks included few restaurants and stores nearby open after business hours or on weekends. It kind of feels like you are on an island. That being said central DC is 15 mins away by subway. Lobby staff is friendly and helpful. It would have been nice to have been alerted to the fact there is no daily housekeeping service for short stays. Big plus, there is a free shuttle to Reagan Airport.

Room tip: Avoid the hotel during conventions.
Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2021

This is a really nice hotel, but I do not recommend the rooms for more than one person. I assume the suites would be better, but my teenager and I stayed in a standard double room. There was only 1 hook in the bathroom for a towel (or anything else). One. There is one tiny closet and 4 small drawers total for clothes. The restaurant's menu is very limited, and the "pantry/store" has very little. The staff is absolutely wonderful. The rooms are very clean. The beds are comfortable. The bathroom & shower are lovely, but the shower floor is very slippery when wet. The view is nothing to brag about. We did not have any extraneous noises keeping us up at night, so that was nice. I will not be coming back, however, unless required for an event. If you do stay here, I suggest getting the M-Club access to make getting food a bit easier.