Lowest prices for your stay
$123
$123
FindHotel
$104
Hilton$123
Priceline$123
ZenHotels.com$133
1,360 results
All reviews crystal city airport shuttle metro station shuttle service convenient location parking garage dc uber
Selected filters
Reviewed July 2, 2021

Shikeeb, the front office manager, went above and beyond to assist me from the moment I checked in. I had to visit the front desk for multiple problems (none of which had to do with the hotel) and he did everything possible to help me.

I highly recommend this hotel, whether your in town for leisure or for a layover this hotel is the ideal spot! I travel for work, meaning I am on the road 25 days out of the months and always try and stay in a Hilton.

But this Hilton by far is the best! Thank you again for an excellent experience!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business
Guest Experience, Owner at Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2021

Dear 454auntieb,

Thank you very much for this great review about the service you received at our Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport!

We absolutely love making our guests feel like superstars, and are delighted that you loved everything about your experience. We are so proud and delighted to receive the special distinction you awarded us - "this Hilton is by far the best". What a treat!

Your kind words about our hotel and great service have left us humbled, and we would like to thank you for your positive feedback and acknowledgement. It truly means a lot to us, most especially in the current times.

We look forward to being able to welcome you back very soon.

Regards,

Reviewed June 29, 2021

I'm a longtime, very loyal Hilton fan and took a quick trip here for some rest and relaxation because the price was right and I like the area. Sometimes, hotels don't get it right on the first try--in my case, there were issues with the bathroom, A/C, and tv. It was frustrating to deal with since my purpose for going was to get some rest.

However, as soon as I brought it to management's attention, they (and particularly Getenesh) did everything they could to improve my experience. I got moved to a new room and it felt like my concerns had been taken seriously. To me, the mark of a great hotel isn't one that perfects every detail all the time--I just don't think that's possible (and most hotels aren't run by mind-readers). To me, what's most important is that they make an effort to meet reasonable needs from their customers, and this property absolutely did that. We'll happily go back.

Room tip: If you're looking for good sleep, make it clear that you want a quiet room away from as many people as possible.
Date of stay: June 2021
Guest Experience, Owner at Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2021

Dear maF9452YZ,

Thank you for your kind comments. We share your sentiment that any service establishment and in particular, a hotel, is best evaluated on how they seek to resolve a less than perfect experience, and while I am certainly apologetic that these maintenance issues even occurred, we are elated to read that our team acted with urgency and provided an appropriate resolution. I am happy that the outcome pleased you.

Thank you for sharing the details of your visit and we are pleased that we will host you again when your travels next bring you back to the Washington D.C. area.

Reviewed June 13, 2021

Good access to restaurants and the airport. The staff was absolutely accommodating and very pleasant and professional. This is not an extended stay hotel but is very nice for short stays. No laundry and refrigerators are very small. The executive suite was not open but they provided wonder breakfast choices for diamond status free of charge.

Date of stay: June 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Guest Experience, Owner at Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2021

Dear cghnurse,

What a superb review of Hilton Crystal City. And, what an incredible benefit being able to enjoy the added Diamond status perk of a wide array of mouth-watering breakfast bites– it sounds like your short stay was wonderful!

As a hotel dedicated to providing superlative guest service, it is gratifying that our gracious hospitality was acknowledged in your review. Thank you for enumerating some of our offerings and services which help us create such positive guest experiences, not least of which is our very convenient location, with close proximity to the airport, restaurants, and many of D.C.'s attractions, and our laundry service. I apologize if you required laundry service and we were remiss in advising you of this.

I appreciate your taking a moment to share your overall experience, and I hope you'll come back and stay with us again soon!

Reviewed June 7, 2021

All of the staff were very friendly, hospitable, and accommodating. The accommodations were excellent for the cost. I had no issues whatsoever during my six day stay at the Hilton Chrystal City and will again make reservations for next year.

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Guest Experience, Owner at Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2021

Dear gschulzee,

We greatly appreciate your glowing review of our Hilton Crystal City! Our team is proud of the work we are able to accomplish each day as we raise the standards in service. Every detail is evaluated and executed with care. The highlight of our work is when we connect with our wonderful guests and make them feel at home. We are delighted to hear that you were truly able to relax and enjoy our impeccable service,
I'm thrilled you could sense our appreciation for you and look forward to your return for Memorial Day next year to continue enjoying the royal treatment you deserve.

Reviewed June 5, 2021

Everyone was very helpful
And accommodating. Staff went above and beyond to make sure everything was great. Rooms and building was very clean and the staff was polite and helpful. Check in went very fast and hassle free

Date of stay: May 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear stevenzimmerman2021,

Thank you for your great review. We are delighted you had a great stay and enjoyed exploring our beautiful and vibrant city. It was an absolute delight to host you and we cannot be happier to read the experience you had was outstanding with all elements of your stay being up to standard. Our team at Hilton Crystal City will be elated to learn that they were able to create such a memorable experience for you. At our convenient location, there is no limit to fun activities from shopping to museums, great nightlife, and restaurants. We hope you had time to enjoy these and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Warmest regards,