Lowest prices for your stay
$119
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$119
Agoda.com$119
eDreams$119
All reviews front desk within walking distance location was perfect room key shuttle service cvs
Selected filters
Reviewed October 18, 2021

My wife and I were in the room getting dressed to go to diner when someone opened the door. We were both shocked surprised because no one knocked before opening the door. It was a note staff showing other guests what rooms look like. I asked why they didn’t knock he replied the front desk said it was empty. After getting dressed we went to the front desk to ask for the manger to inform them of what happened. Shae said she was the manager and that she had made a mistake when she looked up the room info. She offered a percentage discount t when we check out. I explained that was unacceptable that they would not knock as a regular procedure. She replied that they don’t have to knock. I said that is crazy and that I would follow up with their corporate offices on this event and the statement that they don’t knock.

I was so upset at her dismissive attitude about knocking I turned to another guest behind me and said they should be sure to lock their doors since they do not knock. The manager Shae was very upset that I had told another guest what happened that she proceed to yell your checked out of here your not staying. We said we did not want to check out and left to diner. When we returned at 11pm from diner the night manager said he was instructed by the ops manager Mr Raymond to remove us when we returned. I was shock the operation manager would make this decision without even speaking to us. So under the threat of calling the police to remove us we were escorted to get our bags. We were kicked out at 11 PM without even a conversation of what actually happened.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 21, 2021 via mobile

Was very upset to learn upon arriving at DCA that this hotel does NOT offer Shuttle service to and from Regan Natl Airport. Their website currently say they do! When I called for pick up from DCA I was told that due to Covid their shuttle service is been terminated.
Taxi service to this hotel is $16.00
which the hotel does not refund.
Will not be staying here again

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 13, 2021

No problems… great business center it definitely assisted me in my work… However the rooms could be cleaner when I first got entered. Front Desk staff is ok definitely could be more friendly and happy..Sorry

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 6, 2021 via mobile

The hotel is clean. The beds are comfortable. Check in was the easiest I have ever experienced. Great water pressure even on the 9th floor. There is a surprising amount of great amenities. I will definitely stay again when I am in the area.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank ConnieP757
Reviewed June 24, 2021

Hotel was very clean. No amenities available. Restaurants are very close by, within walking distance
Was very surprised when I went down to the front desk to get a cup of coffee and was charged and additional $2 , especially when there are no amenities available to customers

Date of stay: June 2021