Hyatt Place Arlington/Courthouse Plaza
Inn of Rosslyn(Arlington)
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsgreat locationseparate seating arealow water pressurewhole foodsfree breakfastrooms are modernexcellent hotelcourthouse plazawilson blvdspecial thanksvalet servicemetro stationstreet parkingexcellent staymovie theaterfire alarmrestaurants in the area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The location to the metro and the venue was fantastic. A lot of options for food around the hotel area and the facility was very clean and organized...some staff seemed preoccupied with their cell phones but other than that they were good, very polite and willing to help. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Kelly S, General Manager at Hyatt Place Arlington/Courthouse Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Good day,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience. We strive to exceed our guests expectations and utilize the feedback such as yours to improve our service in the future. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our location and found the team polite and willing to help. I will share the perception of being preoccupied with the team to remedy this moving forward.

Thank you for being our guests.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I'm always glad to find a quiet place to land when I'm traveling, and this place fit the bill. I was a bit concerned because it was outside of DC, into which I had to commute daily (near the White House). But since the Metro station is a short walk away it was super easy, fast, and inexpensive. The staff is super friendly and helpful.

Free breakfast bar every morning was a plus, too. The only drawback was the bed itself which I found a little on the hard side. The Crystal City Hyatt Regency beds are a bit softer than this.

As another side note, this is a fairly short hotel. Only 8 floors. So if you're used to staying on the 20th floor when you book a room on a high floor, there's not too far up you're going to be going :D

There is currently construction going on in the building next door, which you might end up having a view of like I did, but I was never woken by noise on that side. Perhaps they were starting up work later than I was in the room every day.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Good day,

Thank you for being our guest. I am glad you enjoyed our location and more importantly our team. We strive to exceed our guests expectations and am pleased you were able to have a peaceful stay. The construction across the street is wrapping up and they do their best to work during normal business hours so I am glad this did not have a negative impact for you.

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed here as part of a quick family spring break trip. The hotel was clean. The staff was a bit aloof, but fine. Breakfast buffet was unremarkable and typical of free breakfast fare. Serving space was a bit messy, but there were a number of people there at the time. 24/7 food service was very tasty and quick. We parked across the street in the Navy League parking garage. Clean and convenient and a big savings. Loved the proximity to the Metro station.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Good day,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience. Your feedback will allow us to improve our service moving forward. I will share you feedback with the team to ensure we monitoring the breakfast area more during peak times and the team is more responsive to the guests. I am glad to hear your found the hotel clean and in a good location.

Thank you for being our guest.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed 2 nights March 2018. Arrived super early 11AM, and they had a room available for us which was a nice surprise! Meredith at the desk was very nice and helpful as were the rest of the staff. Every single one greeted me every time I saw them. The stay great with the exception of Saturday morning when I left. I went to breakfast at 8:45 to find it super busy. The food was running out and there was nowhere to sit at all. This can't really all be blamed on the hotel it was quite a rush of people all at once. I wasn't too bothered until I couldn't get a cup of coffee for over an hour. They would bring out a pot and there was such a line it would be gone in seconds. I think maybe they should invest in another coffee maker. The person at the front desk made me a complimentary cup from barista machine at the bar though which very kind.

It is just a 3-4 minute walk to the metro and there is a 5 Guys right across the street.

Good day,

Thank you for being our guest. I am pleased to hear you found our staff (Meredith in particular) friendly and helpful. They do make the difference. I will share your feedback regarding the breakfast and coffee in particular, so we can improve on this during peak times. As a coffee drinker, I can relate to the need for it timely. I am glad we were able to accommodate with a fresh cup from the counter.

Thank you for taking time to share your experience to help us improve our service in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is perfectly located for visiting D.C as it is really close to the Courthouse Metro. It took 20 minutes to get to the national mall. We stayed here for 3 nights and were very happy. The staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms were new, clean and very comfy. The complimentary buffet breakfast was nice, they had gluten free bread which was a bonus for us, we didn't eat the main breakfast but it looked good. The hotel is really close to Whole Foods and there are some great restaurants a short walk away. I would definitely recommend staying here if you are visiting the capitol.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
GM_HPArlington, Manager at Hyatt Place Arlington/Courthouse Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Nikki H,

Thank you for your kind words regarding our staff, rooms and breakfast. We too love our home in Courthouse close to the metro, restaurants, Whole Foods and DC! We look forward to welcoming you back to Arlington.

Best,