“Family loved the pizza”

Ranked #375 of 817 Restaurants in Alexandria
Neighborhood: Huntington
Neighborhood: Huntington
Reviewed 11 April 2021 via mobile

Tasty pizza. Convenient location. Friendly staff. That is all you can ask for when traveling. My family was staying at a nearby hotel and we needed dinner. Old Chicago was the perfect choice. We ordered a pizza and mozzarella sticks. Both were very good. Staff provided plates and napkins.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (24)

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Terrible so called pizza. Taste just like dominos ! Stopped here late night before checking into nearby hotel. Price was right for product but would not recommend this place.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Evan G
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Order the family size pepperoni piza. Our pizza came fast and our server was friendly. We dine in, restaurant has couple of booth to sit.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 24 October 2017

I have never tried this pizza so I called in an order for an extra large American delight pizza. It was quick and easy. I was told it would be 45 minutes. When the driver arrived the employ was just as friendly as the staff who was on the phone. The pizza was the best home pizza I have ever had and I loved the baked wings that were crispy and delicious. I would recommend this pizza store to all the pizza lovers over there.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I was visiting family here in VA. It was late and took the suggestion from family to try them out. Coming from CT and know pizza this is was the wrong choice. The wings were dry with out flavor, quesadilla's was not good. My husband ordered the Hawaiian calzone only cheese but little of ham and pineapple. Bad choice McDonald's would have been a better choice.

Date of visit: April 2017