“Mostly junk”
Review of Mount Vernon Antique Center - CLOSED

Mount Vernon Antique Center
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

I saw very few antiques. Many items were quite overprised in my book. This is a swap meat type place. One good note was a small dealer on the 2nd floor who had some nice newer civil war reprint books.

Reviewed 13 April 2016

Enjoyed walking through this antique store with my son. A great place to find those special treasures you are looking for. My son and I both bought something. One of the better organized antique stores I have been to.

1  Thank nannax4
Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

This place is huge and is packed wall to wall with various items ranging in price. Don't let the outside appearance fool you, there's something here for just about everybody. Solid way to relax for a few hours.

Reviewed 1 June 2015

I learned more about George Washington in 2 days than I had learned all of my life. You always knew about the Revolutionary War and The Presidency but the man behind all of this and his business ventures was always unknown to me. The house and the grounds are beautiful. The museum was awesome. It had been 30 years since I had been here and the improvements were spectacular. If you haven't been here in a while or at all you need to go. It is a trip that will be well worth your time

1  Thank Keith R
See more reviews
Reviewed 22 April 2015

It is a warehouse-size building which contains several independent sellers of everything from furniture to small household items to jewelry. Plan to spend a couple of hours browsing, for us the hardest part is not buying things that you know you don't really need but really want. The mid-century modern furniture vendors always have great pieces at great prices which makes it even more difficult not buying something. If you are in the Mount Vernon area it is a must see.