Drury Inn & Suites Austin North(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$110
Hyatt Regency Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$149
US$169
US$119
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$225
Hilton.com
US$189
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
US$194
  • Restaurant
InterContinental Stephen F. Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$137
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

Habitat Suites Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$123
US$93
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$430
1,200 results
All reviewsheavenly bedshopping and restaurantswithin walking distancebusiness triphotel restaurantround rockbreakfast buffetfront desk stafflive musici highly recommend this hoteldefinitely stay here againfitness centerdowntownspgconferencebeddingstarbucks
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I can’t tell you how upset I am with my recent stay at your hotel! I booked a king room and paid a higher rate to be on a higher floor, and after checking in and proceeding to my room, I realized that I was placed on the 3rd floor. I went back down to the front desk and explained the situation, and I was then placed on a higher floor. I then left and went out to dinner arriving back at my room around 10 pm. When I got back to the room arrived in an extremely warm room. I called down to the front desk, and they called maintenance. The maintenance man was very nice but at around 12 am and still no ac I decided it would be best to move rooms. At around 12 am I was then moved to the second floor. I proceeded to go to bed since I was very tired but was kept awake by a baby next door to my room. The next morning, I went down to the front desk and asked to speak to a manager. I explained to her the night I had and that I am not expecting to pay for the night and she promised me she would credit the night and move me to another room. I proceeded to bring my luggage down to the front desk since they did not have an available rooms to move me to and I had a full day of work ahead of me. I arrived back around 7 pm on Saturday to find zero parking at the hotel due to a Gala at the hotel. I had to park several blocks away, and when I returned to get my new keys and luggage, I was checked back into a lower floor room with two queens and no king. Once again a complete loss of communication and customer service I paid for a high floor with a king. To make matters worse, I checked my AMEX to find only an $88 credit when I was told I would receive a full room credit. As a frequent guest at your hotel and an SPG member, I can’t tell you how disappointed I am with how I was treated! I am requesting my full credit as promised by your manager.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Clarissa M, Sales Coordinator at The Westin Austin at The Domain, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you for staying with us at the Westin Austin at the Domain. We are sorry to hear that you did not have an exceptional experience with us. This is not the typical experience that our guests have and we are deeply sorry for this. If your travels bring you back to the Austin area we hope to have you as our guest again.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We recently held a small business seminar at this facility. Although it is a little on the pricey side, the staff are amazing! Alyssa Canger was our assigned event manager, and she was on top of things from start to finish! We had a couple unexpected bumps along the way, but she managed things very professionally. My room was comfortable and DARK when one turns out the lights - made for a good night's sleep. The only negative observations were that the video screens on the exercise machines do not work, the snacks from the hotel pantry are pretty overpriced ($4 for a small bag of almonds???), and the hotel struggled to find packages that were delivered days before, and someone should re-think the lobby background music. I like rock n' roll as much as the next person, but it seems a bit misplaced here.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Clarissa M, Sales Coordinator at The Westin Austin at The Domain, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you and are glad to know for the most part you enjoyed your stay with us! We will make sure to communicate your comments to our team, as many smiles it will bring from your two thumbs up it will also provide some information to help better ourselves. We appreciate you for that!
We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We are having a wonderful time at the Westin. It is a great hotel, walking distance from shops, restaurants, and more. I have to proved an extra thank you to Derick. We checked in rather late and with three kids we were tired and cranky. Derick took great care of us and even sent up chocolate chip cookies and milk. So nice!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Thank you for your feedback and 5 star rating! We will make sure to let Derek know your comments, i'm sure it will bring a smile!
We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

This hotel was a perfect choice for our wedding guests. It is centrally located within the Domain and many restaurants, bars and shops are easily walkable from there. They also have a small shuttle that will take you anywhere within the Domain. You won't find a friendlier or more helpful driver than Bobby. He gave us lots of restaurant advice, etc. Many of our guests commented on how much they appreciated being so close to everything. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful. The bedding at Westin hotels can't be beat. They have a nice pool area with a hot tub. The sales office, in particular Wei Ma, was extremely helpful with the wedding block. They have free onsite parking which is always appreciated. We only ate at the restaurant for breakfast and the buffet was really good. We would definitely stay at this hotel again when in the area.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank maxgeorgia
WestinDomain, General Manager at The Westin Austin at The Domain, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

maxgeorgia,
Congratulation on your vows. It was a pleasure hosting you and your families. I am glad you and your fellow guests were able to make the most of offerings in the area, it can certainly be a challenge entertaining and planning a wedding. Finally, thank you for recognizing Wei Ma for her genuine care and attention. The heartbeat of the hotel is our associates.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

This is one of our numerous stays at Westin and we are always pleased by the attentiveness of staff, the comfort of the rooms and the great venues, all within walking distance. Parking on the Westin is for compact cars, bigger than a Mercedes C300 and you have to squeeze.

Room Tip: A couch in the king room would be great but does come with an arm chair.
Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Clarissa M, Sales Coordinator at The Westin Austin at The Domain, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you and are so delighted to know your experience with us was a great one. We hope to see you again soon in the near future.