“Great food, worth a visit”
Review of Chamas Do Brazil

Chamas Do Brazil
Reserve with OpenTable
Chamas Do Brazil is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 875 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018

4 of us ate here during a stay in Arlington. Expensive, but worth a visit if you have hungry meat eaters looking for a nice dinner. Probably not the place for light eaters or non-meat eaters or if you are looking for a low-cost meal. They kept the meat coming to the table often, although, you had to specifically ask for the good cuts (tenderloin, etc). They seemed to hide those good cuts and you had to ask specifically.
The service was good. I recommend.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Me and my husband eat dinner and sometimes lunch at Chamas we love the food the service. David the manager always greets us when we walk in. When we do bring our 11 year old he ask so my questions and David takes time to answer them for him. The wait staff treat us as if we were family. The salad bar in by far the best in dfw. They know I love my lamb chops so upon seeing that I’m done with my salad they bring my lamb out. I would recommend the mint jelly with it they will help you pair all kinds of thing with your food. Don’t the cheese bread puffs. A very kid friendly place or a nice couple spot.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Restaurant was clean. Ambience was delightful. Service was perfect. Definitely a jewel to find. From the outside you wouldn’t think it would be that nice inside. However we were impressed on how well kept and clean it was. This will be our go to for dinner when in Arlington.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

We love this restaurant. Yes, it is for us a special occasion restaurant but we find ourselves returning again and again. We sometimes go just for the salad bar and often for the prime meat as well as the salad bar.

This restaurant reminds me of a high quality cruise ship dining experience. Everything looks and tastes amazing. On the salad bar, smoked salmon, high quality hard cheese, salads of all types, grilled pineapple, pasta and an amazing lobster bisque.

For the meat, you get mashed potatoes, grilled bananas and cheese bread. Then take your pick of all different cuts and grills of beef, chicken, lamb and sausage.

Impeccable service, excellent wines. Always a memorable experience.

You should try it for yourself!

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

We visited late Friday evening and it was empty. Our service was good and so was the food. The lobster bisque on the salad bar was the best thing I ate.