“Great Thai Food”

Thai Texas
Ranked #68 of 876 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This is one of my all time favorite places to eat Thai food. The food is wonderful, the atmosphere is unexpected, and the service is top notch. My only complaint would be that on the random Monday that I get a craving for Thai food that I forget that they aren't open on Monday!

1  Thank Little-e96

Reviewed 15 February 2018

We were passing through Arlington and decided to give this a try. We enjoyed it.

The Pad Thai was tasty. I'd also recommend the Spicy Basil.

1  Thank Tyler T
Reviewed 7 January 2018

Wonderful food and they deliver, too! Our favorite Thai place around; their Thai Tea is highly addictive!! LOVE Thai Texas!!! :)

1  Thank Susan L
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Great food, great service, great atmosphere. Independently owned small business. Highly recommend. Delightful restroom.

1  Thank Konrad V
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I really like this little place. It's in a strip center, but it's nicely decorated and the food is very good. We've done both delivery and dine in and the quality has been consistent. Definitely worth trying if you're in the area.

1  Thank grifgold