“Great Thai Food”

Thai Texas
Ranked #76 of 863 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is one of my all time favorite places to eat Thai food. The food is wonderful, the atmosphere is unexpected, and the service is top notch. My only complaint would be that on the random Monday that I get a craving for Thai food that I forget that they aren't open on Monday!

Reviewed February 15, 2018

We were passing through Arlington and decided to give this a try. We enjoyed it.

The Pad Thai was tasty. I'd also recommend the Spicy Basil.

Reviewed January 7, 2018

Wonderful food and they deliver, too! Our favorite Thai place around; their Thai Tea is highly addictive!! LOVE Thai Texas!!! :)

Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

Great food, great service, great atmosphere. Independently owned small business. Highly recommend. Delightful restroom.

Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

I really like this little place. It's in a strip center, but it's nicely decorated and the food is very good. We've done both delivery and dine in and the quality has been consistent. Definitely worth trying if you're in the area.