“Best Hamburger in the Metroplex”

Kincaid's Hamburgers
Ranked #57 of 863 Restaurants in Arlington
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have been eating Kincaid's Hamburgers for several years now and I must say, they are simply the best Hamburger in the Metroplex. I remember when they were in their old restaurant on Camp Bowie, before they were so unfairly booted out. If you want a great Texas Hamburger, visit Kincaid's and enjoy that old store atmosphere.

Customer S, Owner at Kincaid's Hamburgers, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for dining with us over the years! We appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you back in soon.

Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

Here on visit in the DFW area. I wanted a simple, no frills hamburger without any interior distractions. What I got was an extremely good hamburger/onion rings in a clean and efficiently run operation.
When visiting again I will certainly stop again.

Customer S, Owner at Kincaid's Hamburgers, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2017

Thank you for the kind words! We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed our hamburger and onion rings and look forward to seeing you back in the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

I started going to the original Kincaids years ago and its been so handy having one closer by in Arlington. Their burgers aren't too crazy or fancy but if you like a traditional burger, this is your spot. I'm a bacon cheeseburger girl and theirs is always yummy! Their onion rings are thin cut and really crispy, fries are crinkle cut but don't knock my socks of but that's personal preference. Picnic table seating, their theme color of month green, though some blow ups were missing from the ceiling this trip.

Customer S, Owner at Kincaid's Hamburgers, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2017

We're so happy to hear you love our burgers! We look forward to seeing back in again really soon.

Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

We got the hamburger and onion rings. Ice cream / shakes a good finish to the meal. A good, greasy burger place.

Reviewed May 22, 2017

Really good burgers, however paying close to $10 for a burger is getting a bit old. Seems that all of the newer "burger joints" believer that this is the norm so what the hey? Now don't get me wrong, the burgers are good, juicy, fries crispy but sometimes the wait times can be a bit long. I will go back, get out my $10 and have a good burger.