“Decent food, not great service”

Bone Daddy's House of Smoke
Ranked #47 of 876 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American
Description: Due to the recent fire on June 9, 2017, we will be closed until further notice.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The food is decent for the price, the service is lackluster. Seems like the staff just wish they could go home. There are so many places to eat, this might be mid to bottom of list next visit to Arlington. But the food was ok at least.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Though a bit pricy, the Smokehouse salad with burnt ends was very tasty. My husband enjoyed the chopped brisket meat platter with creamy coleslaw and spicy NC BBQ sauce. The house spuds were actually a mashed potato cassarole, which was a little disappointing. However, the sevice was amazingly fast. Overall, a very satisfying dining experience.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I went back to see if the service has changed any. At first I was impressed. The bar tebders were right on with taking my beverage order and food order. When it was time for my second drink they were right there. The food came and it was hot and good. Then it went down hill. I finished my food and pushed my plate away and finished my drink. I pulled my receipt out of it's hold and pull the cash out to pay. I looked down the bar and both bar tenders were on their phones texting away. I wave my hand but one seemed to care. I got one of the waitresses attention and out of a random act I payed for three ladies dinner that sat behind me. That waitress was on her game with cuztomer service. The two bar tenders. I left the cash with my receipt on the bar and walked out with them even saying goodbye. I gave this establishment a second chance and they failed. I will not darken thier doors again.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Casual restaurant for family and friends.
I had the burnt ends brisket salad on my first visit and loved it. I returned the next day with family and had the two meat plate which came with two sides.
Again, the smoked burnt ends brisket were well seasoned with perfect crisp on the edges, and tender ... practically melt in your mouth.
The smoked BBQ Chicken Wings were amazingly delicious and have the perfect heat.
The homestyle macaroni & cheese and green beans completes the most satisfying meal. They also serve hot soft rolls with whipped sweet butter.
The bar also have great selections of beer and cocktails that pairs well with your meal.
Don't forget the desserts "IF" you have any room after your meal.
Other meat selections includes bone in and boneless smoked chicken, turkey, ribs, tender brisket, pulled pork, hot links, burgers, sandwiches, salads, steak, and chicken fried steak/chicken.
They will provide hot and wet hand towels before and after your meal.
My family will definitely be back to Bone Daddy's with more friends for casual meals, specials events or to simply satisfy our bbq cravings.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Great food! Pulled pork was amazing and the rolls!! Yummy sweet butter, quick service, friendly staff